Luminary
-
it=0ver life=horrible

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

Banned
-
Kill yourself :feelsokman:
There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself"

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be affecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's one life out of however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

TheReaper

TheReaper

Sotto il 7 Non è Vita
-
just learn the art of clickbait.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
incelkingkong

incelkingkong

sleep forever
-
i think its over bros

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself"

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be affecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's one life out of however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.
Ritalingod

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Thats what happens when you post in offtopic bro

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Never even began tbh

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

Supreme man of action
-
don't bash my head with the bike lock again br0

It is over

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
this board blows dog dick how is anybody supposed to post when trigger happy draconian mods ban every autistic virgin loser for every little thing?

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Over for OPcels
this board blows dog dick how is anybody supposed to post when trigger happy draconian mods ban every autistic virgin loser for every little thing?
Who got banned this time

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Overlord
-
Something doesn't add up right.

Last edited:
DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

Supreme man of action
-

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

sleep forever
-
@DeformAspergerCel
what happened budy?