Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It just hit me that I’ll probably never go Easter egg hunting with my son or daughter - because I’m an incel

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I looked at the calendar, and this week is full of holy days: Passover starts on the 5th, Good Friday is on the 7th, and Easter is on the 9th (Canada celebrates it on the 10th).

I remember getting Easter baskets full of toys as a boy, and then going Easter egg hunting with my mom, and finally eating dinner together with my family. All that’s gone now - especially, after the pandemic.

Feels bad man. :feelsrope:

All because of women and jews too. Brutal Eastereggpill

no easter egg hunting for you :feelsUgh:

Never celebrated Easter, or any of the fun Western holidays at all. Over. :society:

Never celebrated Easter, or any of the fun Western holidays at all. Over. :society:
When you were in elementary school, your classes never did Easter activities?

don't even know what easter egg is, i never even celebrate my own festivales and religious event shere

When you were in elementary school, your classes never did Easter activities?
I don't remember. Never the "easter egg" hunts, though. :ping:

It just hit me that I’ll probably never go Easter egg hunting​

then go eastER egg hunting :feelsthink:

It’s…………………………………………………………ovER

No kids for the creepy inkwell teehee

I looked at the calendar, and this week is full of holy days: Passover starts on the 5th, Good Friday is on the 7th, and Easter is on the 9th (Canada celebrates it on the 10th).

I remember getting Easter baskets full of toys as a boy, and then going Easter egg hunting with my mom, and finally eating dinner together with my family. All that’s gone now - especially, after the pandemic.

Feels bad man. :feelsrope:
The NoOffspring pill is brutal. Until Incelistan is set up, you should play Stardew Valley.

The life that could have been.

One year later - nothing has changed, besides me growing oldER.

ovER for eastERcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back