Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT mad lol

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Im sick of that they are stalking us. This forum should be private.

Why do so many users here care about this hate community? We should rather focus on ourselves, we're not accepted enough yet to be heard in the mainstream...

IT cucks should stop lurking here and rather focus on their lives.

Why do so many users here care about this hate community? We should rather focus on ourselves, we're not accepted enough yet to be heard in the mainstream...
Fr though, even this greycel gets it.

Why would I, a genetic dead end and total social reject, care about children which are not my own? :feelsjuice:

They don't deserve my sympathy, and they're not entitled to it. :feelsjuice:

Wow! How evil of incels to do this! I wonder why they are so evil! Maybe it is because the poor children that lost their lives were the ones who fucking caused the school shooting by bullying the shooter?

IT cucks dont have a life :feelshaha: if they did, they wouldn't be here :bigbrain:

They're literally pathetic. They cherry pick comments of the more depressed and hopeless among this forum, without even taking into consideration what being an incel does to their mental state, and then tries to apply it in general to all incels.

It's a very classic case of hating those below you because it makes their nips hard :ahegao:

They're literally pathetic. They cherry pick comments of the more depressed and hopeless among this forum, without even taking into consideration what being an incel does to their mental state, and then tries to apply it in general to all incels.

It's a very classic case of hating those below you because it makes their nips hard :ahegao:
IT infiltrator vibes

IT infiltrator vibes
lmao it'd definitely be an achievement if not even other incels want to have anything to do with me.

Like my name suggests, guess I'll just die :feelstastyman:

lmao it'd definitely be an achievement if not even other incels want to have anything to do with me.

Like my name suggests, guess I'll just die :feelstastyman:
idk bro your acc was made today and your first ever post was made on a thread that just got posted to IT today

Lol, an incel.is member gas lights them like they do and they get mad "U bad".

Yes take a screenshot of a random thread with like 20 replies in some random ass nigger forum that 99.9% of incels don't even use since 99.9% of incels are bluepilled retards and then say all Incels are murderers makes perfect sense.

Anyone can post almost whatever the fuck they want here doesn't mean everybody collectively agrees and it doesn't mean just bcs someone posted some shit here it means incels are for this or for that. What the fuck even is this reasoning incel is not some political group it literally just describes a life situation. Lmao seems like ppl like that can't escape living in collectives and subscribing everything and everyone to a group.

Logic not found 404

Talking about IT the subreddit=:feelstastyman:
Talking about IT with computers=:bigbrain:

Can’t wait until the economy collapses. I’ll rape all the ITCucks in fall out 4

Which thread are they even talking about?

@Iamnothere000 can you link us?

I dont know what's worse

That IT voluntarily comes here to let us live rent free in their head everyday or that they waste time making accounts just to shitpost edgelord threads :soy:

Why would I, a genetic dead end and total social reject, care about children which are not my own? :feelsjuice:

They don't deserve my sympathy, and they're not entitled to it. :feelsjuice:

idk bro your acc was made today and your first ever post was made on a thread that just got posted to IT today
What would you say if your mom brought home a short, brown balding ethnic?

Who is this based user can someone tag him for me

I dont know what's worse

That IT voluntarily comes here to let us live rent free in their head everyday or that they waste time making accounts just to shitpost edgelord threads :soy:
are you saying @Iamnothere000 is an IT account? his account is old

Their virtue signaling is always cringe as fuck.

Im sick of that they are stalking us. This forum should be private.
Agreed. Everyone that is here is here. Maybe have 1 or 2 opportunities to sign up per year but thats about it.

Which thread are they even talking about?

@Iamnothere000 can you link us?

One of these two, I guess: