Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope IT member posts a photo of an incel meeting, everyone calls them attractive

@RREEEEEEEEE @Napoleon de Geso @Mainländer @Words2_live_bye

Average IMO. This is a Chad:

Or they have autism which causes inceldom
That's right, some of them might be mentalcels too.
In hindsight the trucels there were probably vaporized by a predator drone the minute they left.
I'd make a post here and tell my family before going to something like that, so people will ask about me if I don't cme back.

Finger nails currently being peeled off in an IncelTears black site in Poland
And their testicles being sliced open without anesthesia while they’re awake and conscious

They have to say that because otherwise their narrative falls apart. I can guarantee you, everyone on this forum could post a photo and they would still say, that looks are not the problem. I could glue googly eyes on my buttcheeks and they would say I could be handsome if I shaved.

That's right, some of them might be mentalcels too.

I'd make a post here and tell my family before going to something like that, so people will ask about me if I don't cme back.
Or they are short but look tall on camera
They have to say that because otherwise their narrative falls apart. I can guarantee you, everyone on this forum could post a photo and they would still say, that looks are not the problem. I could glue googly eyes on my buttcheeks and they would say I could be handsome if I shaved.
High IQ

Fuck this is smart. I would have done this if I was near Santa Cruz. I’d document the whole thing.

All below average looking

Most of them do actually look like incels. Exept for maybe 2 or 3 guys, who could might acsend, if they didn't lived in chadfornia.

Bluepillers: 73

oh boy

most of them ARE ugly and will get nothing on tinder aside from a few larpers like the chad, 4th from the right

These are the same soyfags that tried to say that st blackops3cel was attractive

>not a single NW2+ guy
RIP

trucels are like chads, an exception to the rule.
these guys, as expected, are just slightly below average and that's exactly how I imagine the 90% of the users of this forum would look like IRL.

trucels are like chads, an exception to the rule.
these guys, as expected, are just slightly below average and that's exactly how I imagine the 90% of the users of this forum would look like IRL.
Exactly. Anyone who says 4+ /10s can't be incel is coping extremely hard.

If the blonde in the middle wasn't under the influence of the heightpill he'd not even be there. He'd be banging Stacys in all their holes right now. As of for the ricecels at the bottom and the rest, they are actually meant to be there.

If the blonde in the middle wasn't under the influence of the heightpill he'd not even be there. He'd be banging Stacys in all their holes right now. As of for the ricecels at the bottom and the rest, they are actually meant to be there.
Ricecels and currycels it never began for them

They're not incels

Blond hair green shirt guy is not bad looking. Green hoodie fatcel might be ok if he lost the weight. It's over for all of the ethnics.

Blond hair green shirt guy is not bad looking. Green hoodie fatcel might be ok if he lost the weight. It's over for all of the ethnics.

I don't see any of them being acne-ridden.
They all mog me to oblivion.