Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT never touches my college experience threads

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Wonder why they don’t bother. They are from the heart and I have no reason to lie about my experience there. Could it be that it refutes their shitty argument that “looks don’t matter” and supports the blackpilled ideas that “Chad always wins” and “personality is always last, looks are always first”?

Even the students in college knew looks mattered more than personality, they’d laugh and jest about how your personality could get you laid. It’s all a big joke to them.

It’s over for me and nothing they say will convince me otherwise. There’s literally no point in trying to self improve because that’s a joke and self improvement can’t change your genes.

Wonder why they don’t bother. They are from the heart and I have no reason to lie about my experience there. Could it be that it refutes their shitty argument that “looks don’t matter” and supports the blackpilled ideas that “Chad always wins” and “personality is always last, looks are always first”?

Even the students in college knew looks mattered more than personality, they’d laugh and jest about how your personality could get you laid. It’s all a big joke to them.

It’s over for me and nothing they say will convince me otherwise. There’s literally no point in trying to self improve because that’s a joke and self improvement can’t change your genes.

They can't touch you because you're practical/pragmatic & speak the "God Awful Truth"... Oh... You're not an Edge Lord/Edge Fagot/Shit Lord etc...

Because they are a bunch of nitpicking faggots.

Because they want to portray as us emotionless monsters

they usually just dismiss experiences by claming their larp anyway, there is no arguing with these people

They just collect the low hanging fruit.

Because they desperatly want to believe in a lie, they've been telling themselves for decades.

no shit, they won't question anything that would make them think rationally and goes against their close views.
why do you think they target easy bait OP posts from us instead of the subjective page long discussions we have

They are a bunch of cherry picking faggots. They won't post anything which blows their pea sized brains up, disapproves the delusional bluepill and approves the balckpill. Fucking cucks.

Who gives a fuck about your college experience nigga