Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT Nigger foid admits she isn't attracted to her husband

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
This explains why despite being in relationships, these foids still harass us. They don't have Chad and mourn about it. Female niggers are the worst women of all.
Foid admits she isnt attracted to her husband

Foid: my husband doesn't make me feel loved because he plays video games for an hour a day!
Reddit: DIVORCE!!! :reeeeee:He doesn't deserve you queen! :feelsree:

Man: my wife refused to touch me for more than a year. :feels:
Reddit: Hahaha!!!! Why do you even need your pee-pee touched? Women aren't your sex slaves! :feelsgah:

Foid: my husband doesn't make me feel loved because he plays video games for an hour a day!

Reddit: Hahaha!!!! Why do you even need your pee-pee touched? Women aren't your sex slaves! :feelsgah:

JFL at her oofy doofy

I can't stand it when black women speak

Why do they always have to use dark skin emojis to let everyone know they're niggers? Imagine if curries did this jfl.

Why do they always have to use dark skin emojis to let everyone know they're niggers? Imagine if curries did this jfl.
Because black people love being obnoxious

Women don't realize the main reason men get married is for sex. It's literally what men live for and is the highlight of their life.

Black foids and Korean foids are the worst. But white foids are catching up to them.

The way that niggeresses use emojis pisses me off for some reason

Imagine being a black woman, worse punishment than being an incel.

:reeeeee: FUCK THESE DEMONS. CURSE THEM ALL THEY DONT DESERVE TO LIVE OR SPEAK