Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It really sucks that the only way to make schools treat bullied kids like humans is the threat of getting shot to death.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Without school shootings, even those useless "tell a teacher" PSA's wouldn't exist. I remember people online talking about how they were bullied constantly until Columbine and then they were treated decently or at worst ignored.

It’s pretty sad actually. Bullied kids literally need to go ER for schools to even notice it. I was never really bullied too much in school but after the parkland shooting people in school treated me slightly nicer. People would say hi to me or try to start conversations with me. I was so confused at first but tbh this was probably the reason why.

Columbine didn't change anything for me except it made people feel more open to say things like "you look like someone who would" :feelskek:

Columbine didn't change anything for me except it made people feel more open to say things like "you look like someone who would" :feelskek:

Exactly.

Or schools made everyone wear clear backpacks, banned trench coats, and black clothing.

JFL at Americans

The colombine thing was in 1999, I was just in high school, it really helped me, they stopped bothering me so much and instead they ignored me

Instead of bullying normies just ostracize ugly males now which leads to more shootings(ER/nikolas cruz)

Instead of bullying normies just ostracize ugly males now which leads to more shootings(ER/nikolas cruz)
Both of them were bullied. Cruz's bullies actually were the leaders of the anti gun protesting that happened after the shooting.

I would bet just about any amount of money that had a group of Chads simply went out of their way to befriend ER and take him on group activities at times such as bowling or playing darts/pool at some bar somewhere and hung out with and played video games with him at times we’d never know his name as he’d at least feel somewhat included and a part of his surrounding community if even still remaining an incel.

"Its okay to racially profile white kids"

School opened my eyes to how this world really works. I was a just world faggot before. I expected the authorities to actually take action against my bullies. Heck i expected it of the guy who drove us back home, since the bus kids bullied me as well. Soyciety wants me to become soy but can't even do a good job at that.

Last edited:
I don't think my country has had a school shootings yet the country was a war zone in the 70s and 80s. Obviously it was difficult for an incel to get hold of an IRA rifle

The colombine thing was in 1999, I was just in high school, it really helped me, they stopped bothering me so much and instead they ignored me
Wow I was a toddler in 99. Based grandwizardcel.

holy shit oldcel

i wasn't even born then :(

Jfl , still can't believe i was called the most likely to commit a shooting at school

didn't chance a thing for me i was still bullied because there is no er in europe

I would bet just about any amount of money that had a group of Chads simply went out of their way to befriend ER and take him on group activities at times such as bowling or playing darts/pool at some bar somewhere and hung out with and played video games with him at times we’d never know his name as he’d at least feel somewhat included and a part of his surrounding community if even still remaining an incel.

why a group of chads? Why not a group of normal guys?

I think that was part of the issue with Elliot Rodger- in his mind he had to have a certain type of friend or girlfriend.

It's all about demoralizing white kids

I think that was part of the issue with Elliot Rodger- in his mind he had to have a certain type of friend or girlfriend.

I honestly think ER doesn't deserve the veneration that he does, he was a normie-tier locationcel who didn't want to settle for anything less than a blonde sorority Stacy. But shh! That's blasphemy!

why a group of chads? Why not a group of normal guys?

Normies often betrayed him once they ascended which you can see by reading his biography/story.

Also his fellow trucels couldn’t offer him any real sense of social validation for obvious reasons.

So my working idea/hypothesis here is being accepted by at least SOME of the proverbial “cool kids” ie Chads would have at least been SOMETHING the kid could of felt truly good about.

Normies often betrayed him once they ascended which you can see by reading his biography/story.

Also his fellow trucels couldn’t offer him any real sense of social validation for obvious reasons.

So my working idea/hypothesis here is being accepted by at least SOME of the proverbial “cool kids” ie Chads would have at least been SOMETHING the kid could of felt truly good about.

Perhaps.....but I try not to get in the mind of mass murderers and play 'what if' games regarding them. I mean the guy killed 6 other innocent people he mostly didn't know so he clearly doesn't act rationally.

Fuck this gay earth.

When I was in school I couldn't do that because in England it's apparently illegal to be able to to defend yourself

Hope a school shooting happens here so ı can get at least a small amount of respect.
But he needs to kill at least 10 people

Violence always works and is usually the only thing that works. Especially when trying to go against something primal/ingrained/biologically coded.

Are kids actually being bullied less now? Could it be because chads have other things to do now that social media exists? Or do they legit fear being shot.

they deserve it, especially in a country like the USA where everyone knows that the psycho kid can get a weapon easily. Own stupidity and natural selection at its finest.

If currylands had looser gun laws, then all the schools would turn into warzones overnight.

Damn dude
They just dont fucking listen