Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It´s Carnival where I live...

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★★
YEa so during this time of the year, Cum dumpsters now wear super provocative clothes and behave in an animalistic way. They get super drunk and spread their legs for every living creature within their vicinity.
Foids gonna Foid as usual, but during carnival everything is 10x.
I hope the vast majority of them get infected with STD´s, and end up with bleeding Warts on their wet slimy Fuckbox

Are you from south america?

61127.jpg

same, but i live in brazil, and it's the worst here in this degenerate country
i'm rotting in my home, i can't even cope with walks in the street at this time of year
i can't go, because the only people who will thrive in the carnival blocks are young normgroids with friends, sluts and chads.
but i don't even want to go, i don't want to be tormented by sluts showing skin, some of them literally fucking naked with the only thing covered being their nipples and genitals, i don't want to throw up due to seeing half naked LITERAL NIGGERFAGGOTS acting like flamboyant faggots and i don't want to observe people kissing and groping eachother while i get nothing.

ur getting heightmogged to obvilion
Yea and i dont want to wear elevator shoes, Im 5´8 and the avERage Dutch guy is LITERALLY 6´0 tall. Can u immagine that?? Elevator shoes makes you look deformed, tall A$$ legs and a short upper body :lul:

same, but i live in brazil, and it's the worst here in this degenerate country
i'm rotting in my home, i can't even cope with walks in the street at this time of year
i can't go, because the only people who will thrive in the carnival blocks are young normgroids with friends, sluts and chads.
but i don't even want to go, i don't want to be tormented by sluts showing skin, some of them literally fucking naked with the only thing covered being their nipples and genitals, i don't want to throw up due to seeing half naked LITERAL NIGGERFAGGOTS acting like flamboyant faggots and i don't want to observe people kissing and groping eachother while i get nothing.
Brazil Is brutal, Have you seen gore IRL like someone getting stabbed in the road

Brazil Is brutal, Have you seen gore IRL like someone getting stabbed in the road
lol it's not like that everywhere, only in the poor places, but yeah violence in poor places is way more intense compared to other countries.
i have seen a lot of people dying, being killed, tortured and such though. i grew up in said poor places controlled by cartels. i live in the capital now so i dont anymore

YEa so during this time of the year, Cum dumpsters now wear super provocative clothes and behave in an animalistic way. They get super drunk and spread their legs for every living creature within their vicinity.
Foids gonna Foid as usual, but during carnival everything is 10x.
I hope the vast majority of them get infected with STD´s, and end up with bleeding Warts on their wet slimy Fuckbox
I thought with the influx of rapefugees you all had implemented the Sharia already?

Or wait was that Denmark or Sweden?:waitwhat:

I thought with the influx of rapefugees you all had implemented the Sharia already?

Or wait was that Denmark or Sweden?:waitwhat:
I sympathise with Nazism but Sharia as Based AF.