Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory It seems like a Western man's main role now is to support the other women in his own family

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
For example if you have a brother and a sister, the brother makes money, the sister has the kids with some Chad and then the bro's money eventually goes to his nieces and nephews when he dies.

What else am I to make of this, lol

It seems like demands on men now are so high that very few will meet them, or will want to meet them... so this surely ends up being the inevitable system unless the guy emigrates or something.

For example if you have a brother and a sister, the brother makes money, the sister has the kids with some Chad and then the bro's money eventually goes to his nieces and nephews when he dies.

It seems like demands on men now are so high that very few will meet them, or will want to meet them... so this surely ends up being the inevitable system unless the guy emigrates or something.
Chad only :chad:

Yes, western men's main role now is to be cucks. You get to work, earn a wage, and pay your taxes, and as a reward, you get to see women reproduce with chads. Congratulations! You helped society without getting anything from it.

then i will be sure to spend all my money before i die

Thank fuck I don't have a sister. But yes, for normie families the daughters are higher status as it's their role to give the parents grandchildren.

It's worst in China where the one child policy has vastly inflated female SMV

It's worst in China where the one child policy has vastly inflated female SMV

I can't even imagine it being higher than it already is! But I guess it's theoretically possible.

Women must be like gods in China.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back