Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It should be LEGAL for curries under 5'10 to carry weapons and/or guns in public.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
We should legally be able to have them in public as a means of self defense and be licensed to do so. We're targeted and disliked everywhere for no reason.

euthanization should be legal for us

i am fucked beyond repair, 5'4, balding, 1.5 inch penis, and can't even speak my own language, failing in life too.

It should be legal for any manlet to do that

It IS legal. Only that you'll meet every pig in town.

As incels, we are all targeted based on looks bias. A means of self defense is the least they could do.

It should be legal for all Incels.

we are the most oppressed group

currycels = carrycels

I think it should apply ONLY to curries under 5'10. Ogrecels aren't targeted like this, they're just ignored and neglected.

I think it should apply ONLY to curries under 5'10. Ogrecels aren't targeted like this, they're just ignored and neglected.
Being under 5'10 is torture

Being under 5'10 is torture

It really is. 5'10 itself seems pretty much below average height these days. I'm a bit under 5'10 and feel like a midget who can't protect himself in any way possible combined with my race which is hated by everyone.

It really is. 5'10 itself seems pretty much below average height these days. I'm a bit under 5'10 and feel like a midget who can't protect himself in any way possible combined with my race which is hated by everyone.
That's brutal but be grateful that you are not living in northern Germany or the Netherlands

euthanization should be legal for us

i am fucked beyond repair, 5'4, balding, 1.5 inch penis, and can't even speak my own language, failing in life too.
1.5 inch penis wat?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back