Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story It still bothers me 4 years later

turbo_coper

turbo_coper

Self-banned
-
When I was 16, the Chads and Chadlites at my high school voted for me to be the prom king and the class Stacy to be queen, as a prank ofc. They linked us together with toy handcuffs and we were supposed to be bound the rest of the evening. We were on the dance floor maybe 30 seconds before Chad came over, and I just stood there awkwardly.

I thought: "This is okay, I'm not very good looking, so I understand that she wants to dance with Chad instead". This kinda breaks my heart now tbh. After about 30 seconds of this, she took off the handcuffs. 4 years later and it still brings me down, and it still reminds me how much toilets are repulsed by me. Just wanted to vent because I've been thinking about it a while.

mogs me by having people know he exists

This was a great opportunity to make a name for yourself

That's fucked up

I’d unironically consider suicide if that happened to me

Uncage op tbh

That’s awful dude

and then they wonder if there are shoolshootings in jewmurica ( only in simulation)