Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT: ThEsE sTuDieS aRe iNaCcUrAtE

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Seriously that danigirl just cries over a research paper over attraction to female minors. She constantly argues its gross like as if whether or not something is gross affects whether or not it’s true.

here’s a hard to swallow pill: JUST BECAUSE FINDING A 17 YEAR OLD ATTRACTIVE IS GROSS DOESNT MEAN ITS RARE. This is a logical fallacy called moral fallacy. Adultery is bad but men still will find other women attractive despite being married.

then one faggot from IT says that Robert Lindsay the author only uses one small sample of a study even though many studies are done based on 1 sample and then says Lindsay “misinterpreted” the results of the study. Explain how he misinterpreted the study. Did YOU read the study

then he says “tHe AuThOr HaS nO ScIenTiFiC bAcKgRoUnD” like as if every author does. The person who wrote the article has a BA and MA while IT are just anonymous people online whining about how they hate us. IT then claim the article was never peer reviewed. Show me proof it never was.

that danigirl is such a pussy. She just keeps whining about how the article is “pro-pedophilia” even though the author agreed that attraction to minors is gross.

here’s a hard to swallow pill: JUST BECAUSE FINDING A 17 YEAR OLD ATTRACTIVE IS GROSS DOESNT MEAN ITS RARE. This is a logical fallacy called moral fallacy. Adultery is bad but men still will find other women attractive despite being married.

Well finding 17 year olds attractive isn't even immoral, nor is finding other women attractive if you're married. In order for something to be immoral, it must be a choice, and attraction is not a choice.

Well finding 17 year olds attractive isn't even immoral, nor is finding other women attractive if you're married. In order for something to be immoral, it must be a choice, and attraction is not a choice.
Exactly. It isn’t even immoral to find prepubescent children attractive AS LONG AS you don’t act on it. I remember reading about non offending pedophpiles who have the attraction but don’t act on it. Look up virped

IT always take offence to facts and studies regardless of what they are. They want their fairytale view of the world to be real. So any new information is ignored entirely if it goes against their beliefs. They don't care about facts.
And they do mental gymnastics to debunk our data. Many parts of reddit admit that finding post pubescent teens attractive is normal without acting on it. IT just are different from the rest of reddit

They think academia.edu isn't a real site. They're beyond saving.

Always best to check an IT users entire post history. Their hypocrisy is often incredible
IT: you can’t get rid of your attraction to men if you’re a gay man

also IT: if you discovered she’s 17, you can easily magically get rid of your attraction to her
They think academia.edu isn't a real site. They're beyond saving.
And one of the guys said the author in the research paper misinterpreted the data. Misinterpreted how? Did the IT fag even read the cited data himself?

IT are full of shit

They're pretty useless tbh. No logic at all

They have some utterly retarded opinions tbh. Often ones they don't actually hold outside of their shitty sub
That danigirl makes my blood boil. I even fantasized about finding her and slitting her fuckin throat and murdering her. I know I should never kill anyone and murder is wrong, but I can’t help but fantasize. I never had so much anger inside toward someone

Eh. She's a nobody really. Evidenced by her posting on there. Other people out there more worthy of such a fate
She’s a typical IT user and a foid at the same time. That makes me feel like the homicidal me is rising

She’s a typical IT user and a foid at the same time. That makes me feel like the homicidal me is rising
Is she a foid or just another male pedo larping? Only pics with timestamp can confirm this

Is she a foid or just another male pedo larping? Only pics with timestamp can confirm this
This is danigirl3694 (see attachment)
I certainly wouldn't lose a second of sleep over them if they met their end
If danigirl was dead I’d fantasize about using her severed as a dartboard

FANTASIZE FANTASIZE I AM NOT INCITING VIOLENCE

Attachments

• 95DADC81-D903-4BD0-B371-A7B7D75E15E8.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
This is danigirl3694 (see attachment)

If danigirl was dead I’d fantasize about using her severed as a dartboard

FANTASIZE FANTASIZE I AM NOT INCITING VIOLENCE
Dunno why but her face really bothers me (assuming it's actually her and not another stolen photo)

Dunno why but her face really bothers me (assuming it's actually her and not another stolen photo)
It is her. She posted it on Reddit

her face is punchable af

That danigirl makes my blood boil. I even fantasized about finding her and slitting her fuckin throat and murdering her. I know I should never kill anyone and murder is wrong, but I can’t help but fantasize. I never had so much anger inside toward someone

It would be a lot better for your physical and psychological health if you ignore those troglodytes.

It would be a lot better for your physical and psychological health if you ignore those troglodytes.
Can’t help it. Just knowing they exist is enough to make me go insane

I wanna see IT show me a study that attraction to teens is rare

It seems to be normal

Being attracted to doesn't even mean you need to diddle

Shows me how much in denial a lot of men are there about that topic by their reaction

It seems to be normal

Shows me how much in denial a lot of men are there about that topic by their reaction
Many 16 year old girls look 21

It seems to be normal

The graph that decimates cucks ...
030D1AC9 8602 4E8E B7B6 880FA0C9DADC

something is very wrong with a man if he doesnt want to fuck hot teens

Even sexologists (James Cantor, Michael Seto, Fred Berlin) who heavily research chronophilia have confirmed that sexual attraction to teens is common.

If it was acceptable to date teens then every man would admit he finds post pubescent teens attractive
8B854EB0 2F7A 4320 8B82 04DABB5B765B
:soy: Yikes! You don’t want used up 21 year olds with hundreds of miles on their vag? :soy: Dis is y ur InkGell!!!

View attachment 205808 :soy: Yikes! You don’t want used up 21 year olds with hundreds of miles on their vag? :soy: Dis is y ur InkGell!!!
Lulz that woman from The Guardian made an article crying about how men are attracted to youth. You know this pedo hysteria didn’t exist until the progressive era?

Lulz that woman from The Guardian made an article crying about how men are attracted to youth. You know this pedo hysteria didn’t exist until the progressive era?
Of course. Rape & pedo hysteria is all an attack on ugly men plain & simple. Chad cannot be a rapist or a pedo.
17F111F9 6A69 4FB4 BDD8 82BE7212A0D9

Of course. Rape & pedo hysteria is all an attack on ugly men plain & simple. Chad cannot be a rapist or a pedo.View attachment 205815
I actually read an article about how before the 1890s, society never worried about pedophiles. It’s crazy. It’s gonna be funny when the NOMAP movement gets a big in 20 years

Reminds me of your thread about the 9yo girl who got married in the early 1900s, I imagine living in that time, marrying a young girl and growing old together.

Reminds me of your thread about the 9yo girl who got married in the early 1900s, I imagine living in that time, marrying a young girl and growing old together.
I don’t advocate for marrying a 9 year old at all but child marriage only traumatized children because of society’s reaction to the marriage. I doubt Aisha was traumatized by Muhammad. I still don’t think marrying a 9 year old is ok but that’s my opinion.

that guy you mentioned (Charlie Johns) would’ve been lynched nowadays for marrying a 9 year old

now that Danigirl responds

To danigirl,

I never said attraction to 13 year olds is normal. What I was saying is that you can’t Say it’s rare to be attracted to them just because they’re minors. You’re using, again, the moral fallacy. JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS IMMORAL DOESNT MAKE IT FALSE. Adultery is immoral but men still get attracted to other women while married. For example, the reason why sexual attraction to prepubescent children is rare is NOT because sex with prepubescent children is bad, it’s because according to research, 3% of men are attracted predominantly to prepubescent children. If we raised the age of majority to 25, we wouldn’t suddenly lose our attraction to 24 year olds. Sexologists still debate whether or not attraction to middle school-age girls is common. Some say it’s normal some say it isn’t. Some say men experience a little attraction but not nearly as much as young adults. Attraction to post-pubescent teenagers however is actually common. Sexologists experts like James Cantor and Fred Berlin confirm this

Last edited:
I don’t advocate for marrying a 9 year old at all but child marriage only traumatized children because of society’s reaction to the marriage. I doubt Aisha was traumatized by Muhammad. I still don’t think marrying a 9 year old is ok but that’s my opinion.

that guy you mentioned (Charlie Johns) would’ve been lynched nowadays for marrying a 9 year old

now that Danigirl responds

To danigirl,

I never said attraction to 13 year olds is normal. What I was saying is that you can’t Say it’s rare to be attracted to them just because they’re minors. You’re using, again, the moral fallacy. JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS IMMORAL DOESNT MAKE IT FALSE. Adultery is immoral but men still get attracted to other women while married. For example, the reason why sexual attraction to prepubescent children is rare is NOT because sex with prepubescent children is bad, it’s because according to research, 3% of men are attracted predominantly to prepubescent children. If we raised the age of majority to 25, we wouldn’t suddenly lose our attraction to 24 year olds. Sexologists still debate whether or not attraction to middle school-age girls is common. Some say it’s normal some say it isn’t. Some say men experience a little attraction but not nearly as much as young adults. Attraction to post-pubescent teenagers however is actually common. Sexologists experts like James Cantor and Fred Berlin confirm this

Juliet from Romeo and Juliet was 13. Just sayin

*Incel says absolutely nothing*
IT user: "EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW A PEDOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

IT always take offence to facts and studies regardless of what they are. They want their fairytale view of the world to be real. So any new information is ignored entirely if it goes against their beliefs. They don't care about facts.

*Incel says absolutely nothing*
IT user: "EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW A PEDOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
they even say our studies are misinterpreted by us. i actually read some of the available studies about attraction to minors from incels.wiki and the studies actually matched what incels.wiki said

shows they are IT is manchild cuck nuthouse. “asking for mommy” mentality. its over
IT call us an echo chamber when they're a bigger echo chamber. people here occasionally disagree. IT members never disagree on anything

then one faggot from IT says that Robert Lindsay the author only uses one small sample of a study even though many studies are done based on 1 sample and then says Lindsay “misinterpreted” the results of the study. Explain how he misinterpreted the study.

is this the same guy?

Robert Linsday said:
I’m pro-choice, and I’m all for equality for women in all of the sane ways. But I wonder if equality ever works. We offered women equality, and instead they took their equality and ran past the 50 yard line heading for our goalposts to try to dominate us and rule us.
I have nothing against Female Rule in principle, assuming they were capable. But I don’t think they are. And I don’t want to live under Female Rule. The chicks will dig it (I guess! Or maybe they won’t?!), but it will suck for the guys. We already have a Matriarchy with the Politically Correct crowd, and honestly, it sucks.

he seems sorta based
I don’t think that females ought to be allowed to install their Female Paradigm in society. Think about it. Is there any society that ever let the women rule? I can’t think of one. Why is that? Surely it must have been tried in the past. Not all human males are patriarchal shits, and a lot of us are lazy. Surely there were times in the past when the lazy guys said, “We give up. You do it. You rule. Go for it.” I assume it was tried in many cases in the past, and the result was the same as it is now: Chaos. In which case, the sane people realized that either you have Male Rule or you have Chaos.

White women seem to have so much greater freedom than Hispanic women, but they seem to be so much more miserable! It’s like the more freedom you give women, the less happy they are, and the more they complain about Male Rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back