Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT wants the feds to arrest us for wanting to fuck an 18 year old girl

LMAO, JediPizza. Reminds me of a certain someone who didn't like us who got arrested for some "pizza" a year ago.

She looks 11 not 18

That thread was funny as fuck

she was 18 years old you sick fuck!
why is the modern world so fucking retarded for?

lol wut, bitch is 18 dumb fucks, FBI must have blocked ITtards' IPs for wasting their time at this point

Your country seem to have 18 AOC, so why these soyboys see any issue here?

There are evolutionary reasons why older women are against men being into prime aged women. I' ll do a whole thread on it sometime.

She is still a little child, inkwell!!!! :soy::soy::soy:, only Chad and Tyrone can ravage her!!

i want to destroy this bitch's pussy

fuck you feds and fbicels

liking 18-19 year olds is seen as weird these days, regardless if they look younger than their age or not

Me vs FBI

There is no issue, except the issue of cucktears vastly overestimating their importance and worth in the world (they have absolutely zero in either category). Those cucktears freaks actually seem to be delusional enough to think that the FBI works for them, and all they have to do is say "Jump!" and some fed will appear and say, "How high, my basement-dwelling massa?"

In reality, some fed paper-pusher is sitting at his desk, gets an alert, sees where it's from, rolls his eyes and says "another one of those cucktears time-wasters," and hits the auto-delete button.

It's between 16-18 depending on the state. I was doing some family tree research and my great great grandma was 17 years old when she married my great great granddad who was either 26 or 36 at the time. This was in 1907. Back then, that was completely normal while dressing up 8 year old boys to be girls was not.

Today, it's the reverse. Dressing up an 8 year old boy as a girl is seen as normal and something to be praised. We all know what the response would be if a 36 or 26 year old man introduced people to his 17 year old wife

there are other AOC ages. these people are retards

nigga 16 is legal here, I want a 16 year old gf and cucktears can't do anything about it.

Wait. Who said we like her?

Imagine worrying about us when so many of the LGBTQ coomunity openly tweet/post/talk about grooming children

Nah, the real issue is: Why the hell would anyone wanna fuck Greta Thunberg?!

Imagine worrying about us when so many of the LGBTQ coomunity openly tweet/post/talk about grooming children
faggots are seen as high up in the OppReSSiOn Olympics and seeing as how ITcucks are all radical leftist SJWs, it shouldn't be too hard to put the pieces together

faggots are seen as high up in the OppReSSiOn Olympics and seeing as how ITcucks are all radical leftists, it shouldn't be too hard to put the pieces together
Wish the glowniggers would worry about the actual threats and not us.

They wouldn't?

Bluepillers: 80) :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

straight men are full of shit if they say they wouldnt fack a foid who is young teen with a young pretty face and body with tits that mog MANY old foids.

Wish the glowniggers would worry about the actual threats and not us.
But that would remove their glowing status because they'd get fired for not doing their job :feelsthink:

nigga 16 is legal here, I want a 16 year old gf and cucktears can't do anything about it.
14 is legal where I'm from. I want to cram pee 14 year old teens. I want to cum inside their vagina so that they may get pregnant.

Hey IT, i would like to fuck her like that

she is mentally deranged.

LMAO, JediPizza. Reminds me of a certain someone who didn't like us who got arrested for some "pizza" a year ago.
Yeah I think the fbi would be far more interested im the average IT member than us, especially the ones with pizza in their names

Username checks out. Another soy ridden pedophilic Redditor.

I see what IT stands for.
Sorry I'm that slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back