Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT wants to kill us

• Thread starter LynchingTriHards
  • Start date
L

LynchingTriHards

Officer
What are they going to use? Soybeans guns?

1uvLkxG.png

Also 58 upvotes. More proof that IT actually wants to murder constantly harassed, mocked and bullied virgin men. Funny how this post/user hasn't been banned for inciting violence. This breaks reddit's rules but I guess since it's in the context of incels, reddit hates us too so they allow it.

"/r/incels has been shutdown because it's putting reddit in a negative light to the public and our sponsors."

"reddit user incites violence against incels and this is accepted."

LOL WHAT?!

Last edited:
When are they getting shut down for promoting murder?

"/r/incels has been shutdown because it's putting reddit in a negative light to the public and our sponsors."

"reddit user incites violence against incels and this is accepted."

LOL WHAT?!
reddit is cucked

Reddit, is literally just soyboy central. If you post on Reddit you are a loser plain and simple. Posting here makes you less of a loser than posting on Reddit because being an incel is mainly out of your power, but being a faggot who posts memes, and other garbage on reddit and spends hours on there is something you can control yourself.

Fuck Reddit, piece of shit circlejerkhive

They want to kill us for making them "slaves" but they seem to have forgotten the beta males they enslave through marriage, gold digging, and taxes. They should be killing themselves first if they were really against slavery.

I'm still waiting for the cucktears user who sent me PMs on reddit threatening to castrate me to actually do it. Any day now I'm sure lmao
HAHAHAHAHAHA

They want to kill us for making them "slaves" but they seem to have forgotten the beta males they enslave through marriage, gold digging, and taxes. They should be killing themselves first if they were really against slavery.

I'm still waiting for the cucktears user who sent me PMs on reddit threatening to castrate me to actually do it. Any day now I'm sure lmao
lmao, pretty sure they don't have the guts to even look at google maps for any of our addresses if someone actually manages to doxx us.

Nah, the slut is more likely to kill herself by choking on cum
Screenshot 20180402 031524
Screenshot 20180402 031540
Screenshot 20180402 031553
Screenshot 20180402 031607

This is why I don't take them seriously.

Last edited:
LOL
Those numales don't have the backbone to swat a mosquito

naturally, the Reddit admins will be okay with this because a femoid said it.

Also, that's the same whore who posted about giving blowjobs, LMAO
I can't take someone who has had a dick in their mouth seriously.

naturally, the Reddit admins will be okay with this because a femoid said it.

Also, that's the same whore who posted about giving blowjobs, LMAO
I can't take someone who has had a dick in their mouth seriously.
If someone wants to make an anon reddit account, it would be funny to send it to her

why some of you keep going to that subreddit is beyond me, they are bullies nothing more.

the fact that the subreddit mods haven't already banned her from the subreddit just because she is female fucking disgusts me,she is literally inciting violence which goes against reddit's global rules yet she gets to stay,that fucking subreddit is corrupted beyond levels of reparation

lol but were the "psychos" and "lunatics"?

they should be the ones locked up in a ward kek

found from the /r/inceltears subreddit description
H

• "this subreddit does not condone blanket hatred of virgions or the romantically unsuccessful"
  • "i would rather kill an incel rather than proved him a girl"
you cannot be fucking serious

Strike first if you meet a inceltear user IRL, they would stop at nothing to eliminate all of us.

Reddit, is literally just soyboy central. If you post on Reddit you are a loser plain and simple. Posting here makes you less of a loser than posting on Reddit because being an incel is mainly out of your power, but being a faggot who posts memes, and other garbage on reddit and spends hours on there is something you can control yourself.

Fuck Reddit, piece of shit circlejerkhive
Massive cope, we are the lowest of the low. You are coping if you think low-tier normies are worse off than us just because they choose to be in the position they are in.

Massive cope, we are the lowest of the low. You are coping if you think low-tier normies are worse off than us just because they choose to be in the position they are in.
Speak for yourself, lmao.

Found the IT infiltrator

low tier normies are incels in denial or betabux at best.

Lots of gymcel ogres in the incel community tho. Would fuck up those numales no problem. Ive seen their pics.

If you were to fiddle with and change the context a little then the cuck who wrote that would instantly be banned.

If you were to fiddle with and change the context a little then the cuck who wrote that would instantly be banned.
I got banned on there at least 4 times on different accounts, for "using blackpill arguments"

lol it’s funny when numales cuck rage.