Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment IT “WE ARENT BULLIES!!!” “LOOKS DON’T MATTER!” Also IT “should i put this incel down cuz i’m insecure?”

@Sneir do you have a message for this ugly stupid foid?

that's your acc isn't it

YES TELL THAT SLUT THAT WE WILL RECORD BRUTAL HARDCORE 12 HOURS UNDER INFLUENCE OF GLASS RAPE SESSION ON HER AND WILL SHARE IT INTERNATIONAL AND ALSO WILL ROB HER HOUSE AND BRUTALLY KILL ALL HER FUCKING FILTHY FAMILY MEMBERS I WOULD PERSONALLY RIP OFF HER HIV INFECTED SHITTY RECTUM WITH FIREPLACE POKER AND THEN WE WILL PUT PINCH OF SALT AND LEMON JUICE ON IT BEFORE WE WILL CUT IT OFF WITH SCISSORS COVERED IN NITRIC ACID!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
I will put her on the list.

YES TELL THAT SLUT THAT WE WILL RECORD BRUTAL HARDCORE 12 HOURS UNDER INFLUENCE OF GLASS RAPE SESSION ON HER AND WILL SHARE IT INTERNATIONAL AND ALSO WILL ROB HER HOUSE AND BRUTALLY KILL ALL HER FUCKING FILTHY FAMILY MEMBERS I WOULD PERSONALLY RIP OFF HER HIV INFECTED SHITTY RECTUM WITH FIREPLACE POKER AND THEN WE WILL PUT PINCH OF SALT AND LEMON JUICE ON IT BEFORE WE WILL CUT IT OFF WITH SCISSORS COVERED IN NITRIC ACID!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Great minds think alike

Classic IT hypocrisy

IT in a nutshell

What a cunt. I dont wish her bad things but if her face got ruined i would laugh

Who wanna bet she’s a ugly toilet who’s self esteem got knocked down because she thinks she’s a 10 like all these other women?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zibzt3/should_i_have_put_this_incel_in_their_place/?

Why do women always talk like absolute retards? I swear they talk like children. Yet again proof that the women who hate ugly men the most are ugly men. They hate the fact that they could be considered in the same league as them. It enrages them to know they'll never get Chad. Even if they get an average man which they probably will they can never experienced Chad's cock lodged inside them like an average woman and that drives them insane.

Stopped at he wasn't attractive

Cant even debate people today unless ur chad only

Also ugly bitch