Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It will all be over someday.

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
I hope it's no secret that we are all mortal, and sooner or later our bodies will cease to function, and all the shit that has happened to us during our lives will not have any meaning (the same will happen to the winners of this life).

Agreed. I plan on leaving a legacy like Julius Caesar so I can be permanently remembered.

nd all the shit that has happened to us during our lives will not have any meaning

Yes.

World War 3 coming soon boys, strap in it's going to be peak /comfy/ especially if they push the button and everyone gets nuked

How can it be over when it never BEGAN?

i really love me the nihilistic pill :feelzez:

I hope it's no secret that we are all mortal, and sooner or later our bodies will cease to function, and all the shit that has happened to us during our lives will not have any meaning (the same will happen to the winners of this life).
Life fuel, I hope i can die. I can't suffer anymore in this world due to my bad genetics.

I just hope one morning i won't awake from my dream.

Last edited:
Hope it happens soon

World War 3 coming soon boys, strap in it's going to be peak /comfy/ especially if they push the button and everyone gets nuked
I can only wish with all of my being that this is the truth

Exactly, we will be happy when we die and chad won’t. God cope is hilarious. Because even if it was true it’s still fucked up no matter how you put it. Everyone suffers while there’s a all powerful god that can do anything but still chooses to let us suffer.