Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IT wont screenshot my posts

YuiIsMyCope

YuiIsMyCope

Self-banned
-
i want attention from them and im unironically a good poster (even @椎名もた said so) but theyd rather just screenshot the 1249577th “i hate foids” post :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: i wish theyd screenshot posts from the lounge and sewers as well, not just ID

Cut off your dick and transition to tranny foid you'll get tons of attention

i hate foids

the problem is that anything likely to get you screenshotted on IT will also get you banned from this forum nowadays

You can just make an account and post yourself tbh

what a complete rejection from society does to a mf

Make a post about raping foids or about locking them in cages. That usually gets them upset

ok but lets be real they probably have accounts here
True, high IQ detectivecel @SlutLiberationFront alone has already exposed like 3 of them :feelskek:

i want attention from them and im unironically a good poster (even @椎名もた said so) but theyd rather just screenshot the 1249577th “i hate foids” post :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: i wish theyd screenshot posts from the lounge and sewers as well, not just ID
Just go rape rape rape I love rape