Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT Wont touch this

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-
IT likes claiming that the blackpill is BS and looks are 'subjective'... well try answer this then IT. :feelzez:

1.If looks were subjective then women would be attracted to various types of men but no ! I've never seen a women saying they're attracted to a recessed jawline or height of 5'3 or a balding head :feelshaha: . Women are all the same and they're attracted to the same features and traits of men.

2. On tinder, if looks were subjective then I should be getting about the same amount of matches when I use my pictures vs when I'm chadfishing (with the same bio and age ... everything pretty much) but that doesn't happen does it. This itself proves that women find only a certain type of men attractive and not others.

I could go on but i don't think your little minds would be able to handle more truths.

And btw don't come up with something like 'i know a balding 5,1 man who slays' because it's BS . Exceptions don't disprove the rule anyway... ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOVE

Last edited:
Toilets are attracted to different types of men, Chad who is mysterious, Chad who is nice, etc.

The baseline of beauty is objective

Only some details are subjective
Yeah. Chad with glasses is going to attract a couple women more/less than chad with contacts and vice versa