Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Italian work industry is so fucking cucked

Speedycakez

Speedycakez

Patchouli Knowledge pfp came back finally.
★★★
Literally 90% of adverts are about looking for females, even in jobs that are usually suited for males. Yesterday I saw a butcher looking specifically for a FEMALE of good presence (basically he wanted a 10/10 Becky) to help him out and I had to take a break because that shit was so fucking enraging. Why do foids have it so easy? It's not even about spreading their legs anymore, they can just show their face and have easy jobs, money and be protected by most of society no matter what they do. Sometimes I had to skip an entire page of adverts that were only for foids, and the few times people were asking for males they were always looking for chads/chadlets ("requirements: Have good presence" which is just a fucking excuse to say you want someone good looking:feelsseriously:) because fuck incels right? When I saw that a fucking writing underpaid job for a barely existing company required being "of good presence" I gave up and went to mald on The Elder Scrolls Morrowind by travelling to the foid only island and making a mass genocide (had to reload my save because I don't want to fuck my savefile over fucked capitalist fags)

Bogs me how normies and cucks call us "hateful" when we are literally the most discriminated and hated for no valid reason category of society:feelscry:

yeah, italy is the capital of fashion as far as i know.

yeah, italy is the capital of fashion as far as i know.
The amount of chadlets groups with 3/4 stacies in them is enraging :feelsohgod: I can't even leave the house without seeing entire groups of scums hanging out with walking pussies they're gonna fuck later. And I'm not even in the actual capital of my region, if I go there (it's really near) the amount of chads hanging out with their foids becomes almost unbearable:feelsseriously:

The amount of chadlets groups with 3/4 stacies in them is enraging :feelsohgod: I can't even leave the house without seeing entire groups of scums hanging out with walking pussies they're gonna fuck later. And I'm not even in the actual capital of my region, if I go there (it's really near) the amount of chads hanging out with their foids becomes almost unbearable:feelsseriously:
i understand u man. im living in a mediterranean country. they are so fucking outgoing man

Italy is a legit Chad ethnostate. If you are less than a 6 as a male, Society wants you to die.

Do these people realize that by excluding a large of part of the population from society, then these people will choose to not play by society rules. The social contract will be broken and then “ radicalization” happens among those disenfranchised.

Think of this akin to letting s bunch of Syrian refugees to Germany or Sweden. See how that worked out? That will be sub 6 men and a much larger part of the populace.

The climate change will burn down south europe soon :feelsdevil:

Italy is a legit Chad ethnostate. If you are less than a 6 as a male, Society wants you to die.

Do these people realize that by excluding a large of part of the population from society, then these people will choose to not play by society rules. The social contract will be broken and then “ radicalization” happens among those disenfranchised.
This. Actually, it's even worse, if you're ugly society doesn't even want you to interact with it normally. When I go to drink to a fountain or calmly ask someone to move while shopping I always get bad looks, like if I wasn't supposed to bother them or use services that only normal people or 1% people should use. I applied to several babysitting jobs, and all the people answered until I sent my infos and face, when they saw I'm a pretty ugly short male most of them instantly stopped communication. Another example is how a month ago in the subway a foid around 20-22 years old lost 20 euros from her wallet, and I took them to give them to her since I didn't want any bs from the people behind me, when I called her to hand her the money she looked at me like I was trying to steal them and quickly grabbed me out of my hands without thanking or anything :feelsseriously: just some examples of how this Chad fueled country treats us :feelscry:

The climate change will burn down south europe soon :feelsdevil:
I want to move to a northern state, but I practically only know English as a language that would let me communicate there :feelsseriously: maybe some eastern state like Japan could be acceptable too, but I heard life there is even fucking worse. Maybe I won't be mogged as much though, Japanese cucks are shorter and have small dicks :feelshaha:

This. Actually, it's even worse, if you're ugly society doesn't even want you to interact with it normally. When I go to drink to a fountain or calmly ask someone to move while shopping I always get bad looks, like if I wasn't supposed to bother them or use services that only normal people or 1% people should use. I applied to several babysitting jobs, and all the people answered until I sent my infos and face, when they saw I'm a pretty ugly short male most of them instantly stopped communication. Another example is how a month ago in the subway a foid around 20-22 years old lost 20 euros from her wallet, and I took them to give them to her since I didn't want any bs from the people behind me, when I called her to hand her the money she looked at me like I was trying to steal them and quickly grabbed me out of my hands without thanking or anything :feelsseriously: just some examples of how this Chad fueled country treats us :feelscry:
Wow… I don’t even know how you haven’t gone ER yet. Wtf??:feelsrope:

Wow… I don’t even know how you haven’t gone ER yet. Wtf??:feelsrope:
Coping only saves me tbh, I play games where I'm free to take revenge and read only based literature that doesn't glorify foids or fags

Plus, Italian Incel forums are dogshit and full of simping cucks that glorify Italian stacies when they are some of the most obnoxious and self absorbed bitches possible

I want to move to a northern state, but I practically only know English as a language that would let me communicate there :feelsseriously: maybe some eastern state like Japan could be acceptable too, but I heard life there is even fucking worse. Maybe I won't be mogged as much though, Japanese cucks are shorter and have small dicks :feelshaha:
Ppl in a northern state will heightmog you. English is no problem in bigger cities but bigger city also means more good looking men

Ppl in a northern state will heightmog you. English is no problem in bigger cities but bigger city also means more good looking men
Tbh it's not even a problem, I don't really have hope anymore. I just want a place where I won't be treated like shit and where I can live calmly with some online job. NEET life doesn't sound bad at all to me, honestly, but it's not that easy.

This is happening even in professional fields.
If this is what being a male is in 2022, by the time I graduate my degree will be worthless because I am a male, even if it's from STEM.

Tbh it's not even a problem, I don't really have hope anymore. I just want a place where I won't be treated like shit and where I can live calmly with some online job. NEET life doesn't sound bad at all to me, honestly, but it's not that easy.
you live in southern italy?i heard southern italy is easy mode compared to northern italy as southerners are much darker,shorter and uglier.
brutal.

you live in southern italy?i heard southern italy is easy mode compared to northern italy as southerners are much darker,shorter and uglier.
brutal.
Southern Italy is shit tbh. I prefer being mogged daily than living in that hellhole. Plus, chadlets are becoming white skinned in southern Italy too, so I would be mogged by those bastards anyway. I live in northern Italy. Sardinia is easy mode too, people there legitimately look like Spanish fucks :feelshaha:

There are ups and down, but tbh I prefer northern Italy. I have more chances to reach a neet lifestyle.

Southern Italy is shit tbh. I prefer being mogged daily than living in that hellhole. Plus, chadlets are becoming white skinned in southern Italy too, so I would be mogged by those bastards anyway. I live in northern Italy. Sardinia is easy mode too, people there legitimately look like Spanish fucks :feelshaha:

There are ups and down, but tbh I prefer northern Italy. I have more chances to reach a neet lifestyle.
how bad is south italy?can't be that bad.i mean getting ultra mogged is twelve times more brutal then most things.

how bad is south italy?can't be that bad.i mean getting ultra mogged is twelve times more brutal then most things.
You get things stolen the moment you stop looking at them and both minor crimes and high profile crime (like the Mafia, for example) are way more noticeable than in North Italy (still, it depends on the zone. Regions are very variegated) plus, the mindset is good for some sides (more patriarchal, abortions are more difficult to do etc.) But thugs and chadlets that want to look strong pick on people way more often because of that same "the strong wins" mindset. Not good for loners and lowlifes :feelsseriously: food is great though, and as far as I know it's pretty cheap if you know the right places.

Edit: It may just be my taste, but most Italian stacies are just glorified high-level Beckies. Italian foids look shitty to me 99% of the times.

You get things stolen the moment you stop looking at them and both minor crimes and high profile crime (like the Mafia, for example) are way more noticeable than in North Italy (still, it depends on the zone. Regions are very variegated) plus, the mindset is good for some sides (more patriarchal, abortions are more difficult to do etc.) But thugs and chadlets that want to look strong pick on people way more often because of that same "the strong wins" mindset. Not good for loners and lowlifes :feelsseriously: food is great though, and as far as I know it's pretty cheap if you know the right places.

Edit: It may just be my taste, but most Italian stacies are just glorified high-level Beckies. Italian foids look shitty to me 99% of the times.
med women are much uglier then white women and slav women.the ones who say otherwise have never seen med women or have only seen those med stacies that look more like white stacies then actual med women.

it's tiresome to see people here and in the west think of meds as super beautiful beings when in reality most are short,tanned as shit(almost brown) and ugly. the only good things about being a med is that our faces are not extremely different from whites and that our skin colour isn't incredibly dark.and that's it.

i have seen some pretty cheap property in italy that looks kino,but if i had to raise children(which i won't lol.i am a fucking incel) i would raise them backhome in portugal where crime is mostly non existent outside of lisbon and porto(and even there most people could consider more safer then a million places in europe).

med women are much uglier then white women and slav women.the ones who say otherwise have never seen med women or have only seen those med stacies that look more like white stacies then actual med women.
it's tiresome to see people here and in the west think of meds as super beautiful beings when in reality most are short,tanned as shit(almost brown) and ugly. the only good things about being a med is that our faces are not extremely different from whites and that our skin colour isn't incredibly dark.and that's it.
Pretty much, in northern Italy there's a prevalence of whiteskins and in southern Italy there used to be a prevalence of darker skin, but new generations are whiter and whiter :feelsohgod: but yes, med foods are extremely overrated. The most (and usually only) attractive ones are Asian foids, especially from Philippines, China and Japan.

I remember reading somewhere that most jobs that are created are for women nowadays. Lots of aging population so there's a huge need for nurses. But its not like it ends there, because women are preferred EVERYWHERE.

New Report: Women Apply to Fewer Jobs Than Men, But Are More Likely to Get Hired​

Suicidefuel. If you are a woman, its not like only the dating and housing market is easy mode for you. ITS THE FUCKING JOB MARKET TOO. Imagine this: would a company rather hire a 6/10 girl for customer service or a 3/10 balding truecel? You already know the fucking answer. BRUTAL.

Brutal, it isn't easier down here in this Olive country either, the Mediterranean countries were the kingsof Europe before. How the mighty have fallen

Ugly people are hated universally. I sometimes do simple things like entering store or asking someone and they look at me like I have committed a horrible crime against their family or so. Sometimes you can feel physically atmosphere of disgust, hostility and hatred from others.

I remember reading somewhere that most jobs that are created are for women nowadays. Lots of aging population so there's a huge need for nurses. But its not like it ends there, because women are preferred EVERYWHERE.

New Report: Women Apply to Fewer Jobs Than Men, But Are More Likely to Get Hired​

Suicidefuel. If you are a woman, its not like only the dating and housing market is easy mode for you. ITS THE FUCKING JOB MARKET TOO. Imagine this: would a company rather hire a 6/10 girl for customer service or a 3/10 balding truecel? You already know the fucking answer. BRUTAL.

The "woke" fags that are advocating for equality of women and LGBT right now have already won several years ago. Just look at society. Women have it easy in everything, everyone on social medias are protecting fags, movies are "inclusive" (inclusive towards beautiful people), animation has to be inclusive, games have to be inclusive, everything has to be fucking inclusive towards anyone except ugly men, sometimes even chads are excluded (mostly in faggot media, since chad mogs them). You made a good example, but tbh most people raher hire a 4/10 foid than a 7/10 man, and when looking for models 7/10 men and 4/10 foids are considered on the same level. As I said on the original post, foods have it so fucking easy they are literally wanted only because of their looks (which are appealing to customers), not their skills.

Brutal, it isn't easier down here in this Olive country either, the Mediterranean countries were the kingsof Europe before. How the mighty have fallen
That's why I have some Roman empire references in my profile. I wish we could return to the Imperial Roman Empire period, where the pater familia had entire power over every single member of the family and could literally kill one without problems. Even though you were tied to only one wife you could've raped your slaves or have an harem of girls if rich and powerful enough. Plus, minimal marriage age was way lower, so you had more time to enjoy foids in their prime. I hate modern society.

Ugly people are hated universally. I sometimes do simple things like entering store or asking someone and they look at me like I have committed a horrible crime against their family or so. Sometimes you can feel physically atmosphere of disgust, hostility and hatred from others.
Yes, you said it perfectly. I have a pretty good hygene, I don't smell and regularly shower and do all the needed things to not look like a goblin, but people still give me disgusted looks and avoid me. Just some hours ago I was in a public park just sitting at the shadow of a tree and a group of chadlets with 8/10 - 9/10 stacies passed and most of them watched me with superiority, like they were making fun of me for fucking sitting. :feelsseriously:

Coping only saves me tbh, I play games where I'm free to take revenge and read only based literature that doesn't glorify foids or fags

Plus, Italian Incel forums are dogshit and full of simping cucks that glorify Italian stacies when they are some of the most obnoxious and self absorbed bitches possible
like what literature ?

JFL, after realizing that females get hired more, her solution is to hire more women :

"Given women’s higher likelihood to get hired once they apply, the key to establishing a gender-balanced workforce may be getting more women in the pipeline."

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Should I make a thread on this alone ?

like what literature ?
Murakami is a good one, but he's really book-dependant. In some of his books (like Tokyo Blues) he's a foid worshipper in some parts, but for the most part it's just a manlet protagonist wanting to bang girls, still not a good book because the protagonist mogs me :feelscry: one I enjoyed is Kafka on the beach, the protagonist mogs me and there's a fag but the story isn't that bad and women aren't really of value. Mishima, instead, is good shit in general. I really recommend The Golden Pavilion, it's some top tier literature with a deformed uglycel relatable protagonist that religionmaxxes. Alternatively, I read literature pre-romanticism since before romanticisim women didn't have much space in the story, they were just the man's objective. Hate how they started becoming relevant and glorified characters. Dante in particular is a fucking cuck, literally the first foid worshipper to ever exist.

JFL, after realizing that females get hired more, her solution is to hire more women :

"Given women’s higher likelihood to get hired once they apply, the key to establishing a gender-balanced workforce may be getting more women in the pipeline."

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Should I make a thread on this alone ?
Go on tbh, we need more high IQ threads instead of sewers shitpost

Murakami is a good one, but he's really book-dependant. In some of his books (like Tokyo Blues) he's a foid worshipper in some parts, but for the most part it's just a manlet protagonist wanting to bang girls, still not a good book because the protagonist mogs me :feelscry: one I enjoyed is Kafka on the beach, the protagonist mogs me and there's a fag but the story isn't that bad and women aren't really of value. Mishima, instead, is good shit in general. I really recommend The Golden Pavilion, it's some top tier literature with a deformed uglycel relatable protagonist that religionmaxxes. Alternatively, I read literature pre-romanticism since before romanticisim women didn't have much space in the story, they were just the man's objective. Hate how they started becoming relevant and glorified characters. Dante in particular is a fucking cuck, literally the first foid worshipper to ever exist.
if you speak french, i know some italians do.
I can recommend you a book from Takehiro Irokawa that was translated in french alone and not in english for some reason, "Le journal d'un fou".
A story about an old schizo and his struggle to integrate with society. What fascinated me is how the protagonist is so distanced from life, as if he's a robot, an external observer witnessing time moving in.

Pretty much, in northern Italy there's a prevalence of whiteskins and in southern Italy there used to be a prevalence of darker skin, but new generations are whiter and whiter :feelsohgod: but yes, med foods are extremely overrated. The most (and usually only) attractive ones are Asian foids, especially from Philippines, China and Japan.
makes sense.as hypergamy gets worse, it makes sense that the most transferabble genetics passes over( height and skin in this case).

if you speak french, i know some italians do.
I can recommend you a book from Takehiro Irokawa that was translated in french alone and not in english for some reason, "Le journal d'un fou".
A story about an old schizo and his struggle to integrate with society. What fascinated me is how the protagonist is so distanced from life, as if he's a robot, an external observer witnessing time moving in.
Sadly I don't speak French, never studied it either :feelsseriously: still, seems interesting, I'll see if I can find some Spanish translation

makes sense.as hypergamy gets worse, it makes sense that the most transferabble genetics passes over( height and skin in this case).
Precisely. I wonder if with time the bar for being an Incel will become higher, since weak genetics will start disappearing foids will have even higher standard than before. Maybe it'll reach a point where current normies are the new incels.

Precisely. I wonder if with time the bar for being an Incel will become higher, since weak genetics will start disappearing foids will have even higher standard than before. Maybe it'll reach a point where current normies are the new incels.
normies alread don't have much sex,so it's only a matter of time.when i look at my fathers generation i do notice that they are much shorter then my generation and that the generation above me is slighly taller then me( talking about back in portugal.in london everyone heightmogs me),so in 20 years i might be severely mogged backhome. this life is absolutely fucking brutal.

normies alread don't have much sex,so it's only a matter of time.when i look at my fathers generation i do notice that they are much shorter then my generation and that the generation above me is slighly taller then me( talking about back in portugal.in london everyone heightmogs me),so in 20 years i might be severely mogged backhome. this life is absolutely fucking brutal.
The more the woke idiots can keep pushing the narrative that they're oppressed (when in reality they're the oppressors) the worse it'll get. They'll gain more rights and eventually we'll be fully avoided by society, even at a minimal interaction level. As you said, society is brutal.

Edit: Just look at the new law thing the did there in UK. If you look at a good on public transport you can go to jail. Literally dystopian.

I was on holiday in a seaside town near Ravenna and got ultra giga mogged by like 90% of guys. Heightwise and Facewise, I'm half Italian but pretty much the only thing I like about Italy is the food and beaches.

The heat is horrific and oppressive in summer. There's no work, extremely high taxes, government gives virtually no NEETbuxx and covid is still spreading like wildfire in the North so I got violently ill from after being in Italy for only 9 days.

I thought I had it bad in Ireland but at least I am a local here and thus get treated decently. And Irish government will at least give a shit ton of NEETbuxx to people like me because of all the money the country gets from American megacorps. Also climate is fairly nice and temperate.

Last edited:
The more the woke idiots can keep pushing the narrative that they're oppressed (when in reality they're the oppressors) the worse it'll get. They'll gain more rights and eventually we'll be fully avoided by society, even at a minimal interaction level. As you said, society is brutal.
the more technology involves,we might later see a return of the ugly laws.

Admiteddly the more technology involves,the more females will be absolutely fucked as 99.9% simply can't compete with gigastacy robot waifus with an ai that adapts to your personality.you might laught at the robot waifu idea but we already have ais that fool people into thinking they are talking to humans(replika) and several people develop intense sometimes romantic relationships with these ais.what's more when one sees the texts it's really impressive just how far advanced these ais are. and we are making create strides with robots and dolls technology too.

I never read Dante but I feel dislike towards his writings. Don't know why. I got an idea that he is a fanatical moralist and I don't like people who delight in suffering and torment of others even if this torment is justified.

I was on holiday in a seaside town near Ravenna and got ultra giga mogged by like 90% of guys. Heightwise and Facewise, I'm half Italian but pretty much the only thing I like about Italy is the food and beaches.

The heat is horrific and oppressive in summer. There's no work, extremely high taxes, government gives virtually no NEETbuxx and covid is still spreading like wildfire in the North so I got violently ill from after being in Italy for only 9 days.

I thought I had it bad in Ireland but at least I am a local here and thus get treated decently. And Irish government will at least give a shit ton of NEETbuxx to people like me because of all the money the country gets from American megacorps. Also climate is fairly nice and temperate.
Every single thing you say is real. I'm in northern Italy and currently suffering from the absurd temperatures. Covid is apparently rising again but government isn't doing shit, plus they're probably gonna cut some benefits they created for citizens some years ago :feelsseriously: the worst thing is every single politician that matters is fucking bad, Mattarella is the only one that is at least acceptable but he's losing a ton of ground because of retarded religious politicians.

the more technology involves,we might later see a return of the ugly laws.

Admiteddly the more technology involves,the more females will be absolutely fucked as 99.9% simply can't compete with gigastacy robot waifus with an ai that adapts to your personality.you might laught at the robot waifu idea but we already have ais that fool people into thinking they are talking to humans(replika) and several people develop intense sometimes romantic relationships with these ais.what's more when one sees the texts it's really impressive just how far advanced these ais are. and we are making create strides with robots and dolls technology too.
I actually don't laugh at the robot waifu idea, in fact it's exactly what I'm waiting for. I don't know if you've seen the MaSiRo project, but it's looking incredibly good already. I can't want for a loyal robot maid that won't care about chad :feelsaww:

I've been trying AI Dungeon lately too after some years not touching it, and it's looking way better than before. I tried several scenarios and even the basic ai does wonder once you train it a bit. Once technology mixes the beauty of MaSiRo and the power of modern ai it'll be over for foids, as long as you're into these things.

I actually don't laugh at the robot waifu idea, in fact it's exactly what I'm waiting for. I don't know if you've seen the MaSiRo project, but it's looking incredibly good already. I can't want for a loyal robot maid that won't care about chad :feelsaww:

I've been trying AI Dungeon lately too after some years not touching it, and it's looking way better than before. I tried several scenarios and even the basic ai does wonder once you train it a bit. Once technology mixes the beauty of MaSiRo and the power of modern ai it'll be over for foids, as long as you're into these things.
i mean robots and dolls and the like are sinful if used for masturbation and the like,but even if you want to live a virtuou life for christ(i want to despite failing at every turn),it is still great since the value of women will collapse very fast.i mean which bald boomer will want their fat ugly old nagging wife who doesn't even hug him much less do anything with him in bed,won't kick out her out for a all loving,cute young robot waifu that absolutely loves him and who will adapt to his personality.

technically, one could already strap a phone to a very realistic doll and have a decent relationship,but the fact that the doll doesn't look completely realistic or appealing and that it doesn't move deters quite a bit of people away.but all that will probably get fixed in the future.

extremely brutal damn

sometimes its the type of people too. ive noticed some people are naturally antagonistic, extroverted, rude/blunt, condescending and hostile and look for somebody to attack. even amongst normal society cliques need somebody to attack because they need to displace anger at a target. sometimes its even a popular person. ' i know them they arent that /smart/ good looking/ capable' .

being ugly is just an easy feature to recognise and distinguish a target like being fat or being quiet or being young/old poor/rich etc. sadly some people are naturally like this . even if you have a smart mouth and can insult them into defensive mode, truthfully these people like arguments. you can see them get charged up from conflict. its like a lose lose. do nothing and they kepp attacking or get triggered and engage in a tit for tat they want and enjoy because they can get under your skin.

people are disgusting :feelsseriously:

I never read Dante but I feel dislike towards his writings. Don't know why. I got an idea that he is a fanatical moralist and I don't like people who delight in suffering and torment of others even if this torment is justified.
He really was into politics, but as I've said earlier the real reason for which I hate him is that his entire gimmick was worshipping women using God as an excuse. Plus, he wrote the entire Divina Commedia to paint himself in a good light by saying "Yes I'm bad but not as bad as these guys:soy::soy::soy:!!!!" Massive virtue signaling and gaining from the bad reputation of others.

i mean robots and dolls and the like are sinful if used for masturbation and the like,but even if you want to live a virtuou life for christ(i want to despite failing at every turn),it is still great since the value of women will collapse very fast.i mean which bald boomer will want their fat ugly old nagging wife who doesn't even hug him much less do anything with him in bed,won't kick out her out for a all loving,cute young robot waifu that absolutely loves him and who will adapt to his personality.

technically, one could already strap a phone to a very realistic doll and have a decent relationship,but the fact that the doll doesn't look completely realistic or appealing and that it doesn't move deters quite a bit of people away.but all that will probably get fixed in the future.
I'm a non believer, but I see what you're saying. Would it be sinful to just have a pure relationship with an advanced ai robot, though? Honestly the more appealing part to me is that she's programmed to not run after chad, and she'll actually simulate having feeling towards me and me only. The possible sex-doll part is just a bonus, I've seen some studies (even on this forum) about how masturbation effectively tricks our brain into thinking we are having sex, so it doesn't feel that different. If you want to end the conversation because of the sinful nature of the arguments it's ok, I respect faith.