Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITards uncritically swallow the most obvious copypasta bait

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
I just discovered the existence of ITs.

I am not content about the existence of IT foids.

They are NPCs. Amusing to watch, but ultimately they lower than stones at the bottom of a pond.

Whats a mapphobe? Something tells me that it is not in any relation with maps or seamaxxing

What forum is that? Doesn’t look like here

Whats a mapphobe? Something tells me that it is not in any relation with maps or seamaxxing

I had to hunt a bit to find out...

MAP = Minor Attracted Person (I.e. pedo) which apparently is what edgelords are calling themselves these days. So a mapphobe is anyone who doesn't like pedos.

I think that by being on .is we are signaling we are maps, in the same way that all black people are criminals because some black people are criminals.

MAP = Minor Attracted Person (I.e. pedo) which apparently is what edgelords are calling themselves these days. So a mapphobe is anyone who doesn't like pedos.

I think that by being on .is we are signaling we are maps, in the same way that all black people are criminals because some black people are criminals.
Thank you

Its not edgelord. Actual researchers coined the term because they deemed it more helpful for study than hurr hurr pedo. And it sounds more profess

Thats a copy pasta?

Imbed doesn't work on duckduckgo, someone share screen shots?