Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels are so smug and overconfident

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
I'm just watching their body language readings, they're analyzing incels and peoples' photos as if they're some kind of experts and as someone who actually studied it, it's amusing me. I'm a retard who has, among other things, studied body language extensively for my socialskillmaxxing purposes and it's just amusing how overconfident they are in their bullshit, especially foids.

I think their confidence comes from the bullshit being spread on the sub how foids have a radar for personality and can read people well, which is not only bullshit because we all know abusive boyfriends wouldn't exist if foids had an innate sense (a true sense, one you can't fool with muh charisma muh great liar), but also because they get so many things wrong. That soy who rates your personality and state of mind through your incelselfie photo or post history is likely just some bugman who watched the mentalist and now larps as some body language expert. It's very amusing watching them get it so wrong on the basics, but thinking they're right and that they're showing the incels. They are such experts that they banned me for genuine discussion. There's nothing I can teach them I guess. They are so full of themselves in spite of their stupidity and lack of education.

Last edited:
They are pseudo-intellectuals, they just don't realize how stupid they are and ignorant, but want to claim we are making shit up with scientific papers.

"The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from people's inability to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their level of competence."

They are such experts that they banned me for genuine discussion. There's nothing I can teach them I guess. They are so full of themselves in spite of their stupidity and lack of education.
It's not a discussion sub. It's an anti-incel circlejerk echochamber sub (to use redditors' own favorite words) pretending to be "watchdogging."

It's not a discussion sub. It's an anti-incel circlejerk echochamber sub (to use redditors' own favorite words) pretending to be "watchdogging."
Watchdogging and coping to forget that they're in the same place as we are.

Here's a dogpill: maybe by pretending to be "watchdogs" ITcels think they will get their dick sucked by white beckies

Here's a dogpill: maybe by pretending to be "watchdogs" ITcels think they will get their dick sucked by white beckies
For the guys there that do whiteknight: It's not about sex to them. It's about defending women against any unflattering remarks perceived or otherwise.

For the guys there that do whiteknight: It's not about sex to them. It's about defending women against any unflattering remarks perceived or otherwise.
i don't even think it's about that, I think it's about being a karmazombie that's after the easy sadisitic high of kicking low-status men while they are down and laughing about it

i don't even think it's about that, I think it's about being a karmazombie that's after the easy sadisitic high of kicking low-status men while they are down and laughing about it
That's only one of the perks of defending women. They still have a bias in favor of women and a rabid hatred of anyone that underrates or downplays women in any way. The comments in this following post couldn't make it any clearer. Even a user that says they are a woman but that the woman pictured is being overrated gets downvoted.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kpilac/general_advice_works_for_other_situations_too/

Last edited:
They are pseudo-intellectuals, they just don't realize how stupid they are and ignorant, but want to claim we are making shit up with scientific papers.

"The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from people's inability to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their level of competence."
Nailed it mate
That's only one of the perks of defending women. They still have a bias in favor of women and a rabid hatred of anyone that underrates or downplays women in any way. The comments in this following post couldn't make it any clearer. Even a user that says they are a woman but that the woman pictured is being overrated gets downvoted.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kpilac/general_advice_works_for_other_situations_too/

Good example

I suffer this 99% of the time when I'm out throwing practice TKD kicks in between shadow boxing.

I always feel like I'm kicking high as shit and could take people's head off when I'm aiming at the air, but I get brought down to earth when I actually do this alongside targets whose heights I've measured at about 5ft (ie face level of a guy in a moderate crouch, nobody fights at full height for stability reasons) and fall short of them by a LOT...

...like usually between 3 and 4 ft, barely above my pelvic level standing upright. It only seems higher because I tend to either crouch down or tilt my base leg from a non-vertical for balance.

That seems unavoidable: either your base knee is closer to target because you're backward-tilting to offsett the weight of your front leg to avoid falling forward: or you allow it to pull your into a forward tilt in which case base knee gets further from target than your pelvis.

If you're not leaning forward to offset Newton's law when you hit a foe then that momentum will knock you back: something very easy to forget when shadow-sparring compared to hitting targets.

Realistically I'm going to manage the lower abdomen at best, even the upper chest is either going to create 1-4 problems you just don't want:
1) overstretched, hurt self​
2) unbalanced, fall over​
3) little mass behind it, pathetic power​
4) little speed behind it, pathetic power​

IE if you need to suffer that to hit a high target like the face you may as well just try to punch it or some shit. If you can't safely punch because opponent has a knife or something then you're just fucked and should find a chair or a small table some shit to use as a shield: bonus is it's probably a nice counterweight for keeping your balance and could help shield your groin if you did try a high kick: there's a tendnecy to be "left hanging" in a deep stretch for those (slow to rise) so having cover impeding knife attacks at your pelvis while in that posture is just nice.

Plus if you need to let go to catch yourself you could drop/throw it at knife guy's knee, or maybe even use it like a makeshift cane/walker to help keep your balance and not fall on all fours because then he can just gravity-impale you with knief and you're fucked

Even abdomen seems like high risk of catching your foot on the pelvic bone or getting your leg pushed (and you along with it) by a moving target unless you manage to catch them in a stationary moment and have good retraction. That or you attack directly opposite their movement and check them and have a good base (or weight shift) to offset it.

Probably better to throw kicks at legs since they're lighter targets, ideally when they're stepping so they're not stabilized by weight and you just fuck up their foot placement so they step down on it wrong and roll and angle or fall down.

That or instead of pushing power you're just doing snappy whiplash things to make thighs hurt, kinda like Ric Flair's open-hand chops for chest pain.

You can see from this rant that I seem to spiral into pseudo-intellectualism talking like I know my shit when I'm an unskilled amateur who would get his ass kicked after falling down attempting any of my theories. Even when trying to be humble we spiral into arrogance.

internetcels in general think that they can analyse someones whole personality from few larped sentences

You can see from this rant that I seem to spiral into pseudo-intellectualism talking like I know my shit when I'm an unskilled amateur who would get his ass kicked after falling down attempting any of my theories. Even when trying to be humble we spiral into arrogance.
That is because this behavior is ingrained into humans to be arrogant to a degree, so they can live happily even without knowledge. At least you know your standing point and act accordingly.

Your rant had much more truth to other rants of this style though. I trained TKD for about 6 years, 2nd dan black belt, stopped due to education based reasons. Even when I was at my best form for flexibility, I would kick legs or abdomen in a fight. Your problem list is true, that is why fists are prevalent in street fights and even in UFC, basically professional street fighting with basic rules.

All of those problems would be solved with a training with a trainer who knows his stuff. Balance would be engraved to your body, power will come from the proper form, speed will increase the power of the kicks. I know I sound like an '80s dojo master in movies, but it is true.

I suffer this 99% of the time when I'm out throwing practice TKD kicks in between shadow boxing.

I always feel like I'm kicking high as shit and could take people's head off when I'm aiming at the air, but I get brought down to earth when I actually do this alongside targets whose heights I've measured at about 5ft (ie face level of a guy in a moderate crouch, nobody fights at full height for stability reasons) and fall short of them by a LOT...

...like usually between 3 and 4 ft, barely above my pelvic level standing upright. It only seems higher because I tend to either crouch down or tilt my base leg from a non-vertical for balance.

That seems unavoidable: either your base knee is closer to target because you're backward-tilting to offsett the weight of your front leg to avoid falling forward: or you allow it to pull your into a forward tilt in which case base knee gets further from target than your pelvis.

If you're not leaning forward to offset Newton's law when you hit a foe then that momentum will knock you back: something very easy to forget when shadow-sparring compared to hitting targets.

Realistically I'm going to manage the lower abdomen at best, even the upper chest is either going to create 1-4 problems you just don't want:

IE if you need to suffer that to hit a high target like the face you may as well just try to punch it or some shit. If you can't safely punch because opponent has a knife or something then you're just fucked and should find a chair or a small table some shit to use as a shield: bonus is it's probably a nice counterweight for keeping your balance and could help shield your groin if you did try a high kick: there's a tendnecy to be "left hanging" in a deep stretch for those (slow to rise) so having cover impeding knife attacks at your pelvis while in that posture is just nice.

Plus if you need to let go to catch yourself you could drop/throw it at knife guy's knee, or maybe even use it like a makeshift cane/walker to help keep your balance and not fall on all fours because then he can just gravity-impale you with knief and you're fucked

Even abdomen seems like high risk of catching your foot on the pelvic bone or getting your leg pushed (and you along with it) by a moving target unless you manage to catch them in a stationary moment and have good retraction. That or you attack directly opposite their movement and check them and have a good base (or weight shift) to offset it.

Probably better to throw kicks at legs since they're lighter targets, ideally when they're stepping so they're not stabilized by weight and you just fuck up their foot placement so they step down on it wrong and roll and angle or fall down.

That or instead of pushing power you're just doing snappy whiplash things to make thighs hurt, kinda like Ric Flair's open-hand chops for chest pain.

only way to get good at fighting is practicing sparring with people.

only way to get good at fighting is practicing sparring with people.
depends on what the rules are for sparring, I remember our sparring was basically throwing random 3-hit combos while the other person couldn't attack (taking turns) which was really dumb

plus it was in a crowded room and you had to avoid hitting other people, but in a real fight you'd probably intentionally shove your opponent into somebody else so they'd fall down (if an enemy) or call on the other person for help (if an ally) or else nobody is around (don't worry about smacking stuff) or there's a wall you can push off of or push opponent into

depends on what the rules are for sparring, I remember our sparring was basically throwing random 3-hit combos while the other person couldn't attack (taking turns) which was really dumb

plus it was in a crowded room and you had to avoid hitting other people, but in a real fight you'd probably intentionally shove your opponent into somebody else so they'd fall down (if an enemy) or call on the other person for help (if an ally) or else nobody is around (don't worry about smacking stuff) or there's a wall you can push off of or push opponent into
JFL. Maybe try mma or something. Things like taichi are bullshit.

JFL. Maybe try mma or something. Things like taichi are bullshit.
eh taichi's still prob better than nothing, at least get to focus on some angkle flexibility and shifting your balance around

should be innovative and experimetn though, like try doing poses while exerting pressure toward a wall or away from a pole you've grabbed to learn about how balance shifts with offset centre of mass affects

Thought you were @FallenPrime tbh

That's why you gotta master the gazelle punch. Over for hajimenoippocels.