Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITcels, if you had better personalities, you would be entitled to abortions in this case

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA see how the tables turned?

Screenshot this, CHEEEEESEEEEE

Rare incel victory :dab:

Been reading IT posts and they’re just as “extreme” or whatever they want to call us. They live in a delusion that the world is the same as our parents and that a woman doesn’t have it significantly easier than 99% of men. The men there live a delusion that changing and trying harder will overcome all ugliness! They have no brain nor do they realize that reality is a cold harsh one now for us ugly short fucks. No amount of great personality would ever fix anything for us. If we where to find “love” which isn’t real anyway, but if any of us where to ascend, it be with prerequisites. For example money, fame, being extremely charming etc. meaning we will never actually be cared for truly by any whores. And no, the whole well you hate women so why would they want you argument is fuckin stupid, I wasn’t always like this. I was faggot normie cuck who thought being decent and a good person would help but newsflash, it doesn’t women are shallow, brain dead filled with dad issues and love abusers. So I stopped beliving in the good of humanity and people. :feelsjuice: