Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ITcels scum: "How to get incels to ban each other on .is"

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/psns8s/how_to_get_incels_to_ban_each_other_on_is/

Screenshot 2021 09 21 at 23 18 55 v3kfcrzq7wo71 jpg  WEBP 1242  2208

Screenshot 2021 09 21 at 23 21 33 suk5uqzq7wo71 jpg  WEBP 1242  1728

Last edited:
Don’t they have anything better to do? They’re just taking pictures of something that’s public, anyone can come on here and see what we talk about.

Not a big deal, I’m sure many of the posters on IT are blackpilled and just larping to share the IT posts here. Might be @-BrettyBoy- and @Edmund_Kemper

IT is much more insane than us. But of course those ignorant rats are too thick and full of themselves to ever see that

Don’t they have anything better to do? They’re just taking pictures of something that’s public, anyone can come on here and see what we talk about.
Thats the best they can do kek :lul::lul::feelskek:

Thats the best they can do kek :lul::lul::feelskek:
“Ah man, I really hate these incel guys! Time to repost their stuff they say on a public forum for Reddit points!”

but really, anyone can come on here. It could be the president or some homeless guy in a library, all of this is public.

“Ah man, I really hate these incel guys! Time to repost their stuff they say on a public forum for Reddit points!”

but really, anyone can come on here. It could be the president or some homeless guy in a library, all of this is public.
Yessir

lol

IT has 10x more trucels than we do

It’s because they can’t get their soy points and comments from the people within their echo chamber.

It fucking makes me laugh when ITcels accuse us of being in an echo chamber. The fucking irony :feelstastyman::feelskek:

A forum with 150 active users, with 50 or less posting frequently, makes them seethe and get butthurt like this.

A forum with 150 active users, with 50 or less posting frequently, makes them seethe and get butthurt like this.
Yet, imagine if the activity here was bigger and if the blackpill was kinda getting mainstream as the rp is now kek :feelshaha: