Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ITfags and normies never have proof to disprove the black pill

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Each conversation with normies appears to follow the same pattern: instead of refuting the black pill or offering evidence to support their opinions, they turn to verbal attacks. However, we are armed with scientific facts to back our position. However, they either deny its existence or prefer to disregard it completely. It's most likely because they lack the skills to dispute it, and they subconsciously acknowledge its reality. They only acknowledge it when it benefits their interests. It is a selective perception of reality motivated by self interest and cognitive dissonance.

arguing with idiots is pointless. They aren't even normies just terminally online dopamine fried fucks who fell for feminism and the worst one which is radical liberalism.

Each conversation with normies appears to follow the same pattern: instead of refuting the black pill or offering evidence to support their opinions, they turn to verbal attacks. However, we are armed with scientific facts to back our position. However, they either deny its existence or prefer to disregard it completely. It's most likely because they lack the skills to dispute it, and they subconsciously acknowledge its reality. They only acknowledge it when it benefits their interests. It is a selective perception of reality motivated by self interest and cognitive dissonance.
this, that's why they always say, "You're a incel because you think so."

Yikes! I see you have cited many (sexist) scientific papers supporting your worldview, inkwell. Let's unpack this. Have you considered that Tinder isn't real life? Also, I know this one 5'2 balding Indian janitor who slays.

Blackpill deboonked! :soy:

Yikes! I see you have cited many (sexist) scientific papers supporting your worldview, inkwell. Let's unpack this. Have you considered that Tinder isn't real life? Also, I know this one 5'2 balding Indian janitor who slays.

I know right! Major Yikes :foidSoy::soy:

They think everyone incel but dont support evidence it fags are retarded

The only thing they can do is cry that our scientific evidence is "mIsRePrEsEntED":soy::foidSoy: yet never actually explain how

They all know a 5'2" Indian janitor that slays more pussy than Giga-Chad.

IT retards will use the Appeal to stone fallacy just proving further that they are dumb fucks without any argument against factual Blackpill statements

they're also incels in denial

Their only proof is ugly guys they find off the internet with a gf that they wouldnt even date themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back