Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope ITnigger delusion department strikes again

They actually think that the entire general public irl cares as much about incels as deranged neurotic trannies on the internet

I don’t give a shit about what others have to say about the blackpill anymore (especially blitheringly oblivious bloopillers). There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING which can convince me otherwise. For 4+ years I have yet to see a single organized, rigorous rebuttal to the blackpill which is worth the pixels/paper it’s written on.

I hope you IT niggers experience just a fraction of pain I feel on a Friday night at everyone who wronged me. I can't stop thinking about everything that's happened to me. Fucking foids will feel what suffering really feels like. Rope.

So he knows he's social-circlemaxxed, has plenty of """platonic""" foid acquaintances, and is generally a non-mees-soggy-kneest good subhuman who dindu nuffin, and still is a KHHV truecel? :feelskek:

This is why so many attempt to reject or otherwise even attempt to "disprove" the bitter truth of reality that is the blackpill; accepting that you will always be treated in a discriminatory way and belittled by most simply for being born with the wrong genetics, not to mention forever cursed with the snowballing effect of all that on top of isolation from foids due to hypergamy and their inherent entitlement and privilege, is simply too much for most coping subhumans and truecels... :feelswhat:

It must be spoon-fed to those like ITcucks and redpilled copers, or they won't even attempt to hear the truth; brutal that you had to experience such a harsh awakening, but it was needed to understand the realities of the modern world and foids, as the fate of eternal delusion and coping is, in my opinion, much worse. :feelsclown:

Either foids in delusion of their nature, or coping subhumans unwilling to accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill and how it does and always will affect their treatment and how they go about their daily lives; their obsession surrounding us hinging on mental illness on somehow "disproving" us only proves what we say. :feelzez:

No one can disprove what I’ve seen on tinder and what chads get away with in the exact same situations where regular guys would get nothing. You can’t disprove physical proof in my eyes

They actually think that the entire general public irl cares as much about incels as deranged neurotic trannies on the internet