Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel it's a beautiful day

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
But I have no reason to leave the house. :feelsbadman:
I really miss going outside everyday, my childhood was GOAT

leave it anyway:feelstrash:

get a bicycle or just take a walk

It's always an ugly day. No day is beautiful.

get a bicycle or just take a walk
I usually do that but I would feel like a loser now because of the agepill. Too many high school kids in my neighborhood, I get brutally lifemogged by everyone :feelsbadman:

I usually do that but I would feel like a loser now because of the agepill. Too many high school kids in my neighborhood, I get brutally lifemogged by everyone :feelsbadman:
have sex with prime jbs

Just go get a coffee or something. Go to the store and buy a bar of chocolate. Something small. It's good to get out the house and you wouldn't feel bad if you had a purpose for it, even if it was just something small.

Do you live near me? Its sunny here too.

Damn. I know that feel. Same situation tbh

I hate it too. I have been sitting inside all day watching and hearing people have such a good time. If I was a child I would have so much to do outside and all sorts of adventures with all of the many friends I had. Now it´s over

so I went for a walk, time for a field report:
  • got brutally dogpilled. JFL @ petcels, at least you can get a threesome with Stacy if a dog is involved
  • saw some coping pakicels at the basketball court, they were trying to act like thugs. I notice that there are no females around whenever ethnics congregate, it's over
  • I hate living in milf central

dont let it get awayyyyyyy

yeah...wish i could be like some people who do whatever the fuck they want and couldnt care less about others.

On weekends, I usually never leave my room or speak to another person other than my mother and that's only if asked a direct question. I've got nothing to do and nowhere to go. And it's hot AF in Atlanta now and seeing Chads/Stacys dressed in almost nothing makes me very, very pissed and very sexually frustrated.

Saint Eliot reminisced about his childhood. As do I. Is it a symptom or a cause of this melancholy?

ill occupy your account whilst you take a nice stroll outside

this the worst summer of my entire life

I can't believe how bad things have really gotten.

It's a beautiful day to die from asphyxiation with carbon monoxide.