Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story It's a great big party, and you're not invited.

celltech_rebellion

celltech_rebellion

Greycel
What if I told you there was a party being thrown and that getting an invite to it meant everything. Actually this party is so important that the human race wouldn’t exist without it. Being denied access to this party meant being denied the opportunity to ever have a family of your own, and you would now be forced to endure a lifetime of chronic pain akin to the aching of a hungry stomach. Now what if I told you that you aren't invited to this party, and in fact this was decided for you at birth and there is nothing you can ever do to change it. You will however be forced to work as part of the maintenance staff, which will at least allow you a chance to observe what it could be like had you not lost the lottery at birth. Be cautious not to ever complain about your unfortunate circumstances, as too much complaining could be perceived as a threat to the enjoyment of the party-goers. Keep your head down and do your job like a good worker, but most of all do not do anything that could interfere with the attendant's enjoyment.

It's really sad how much of your life is decided by the genetic lottery.

Damn what an amazing allegory.

welcome to hell.

Life is a scam boyos

That's a bunch of bullshit.

1) I don't want kids because I don't want to propagate the suffering that is life.
2) If I want sex I can buy a hooker.

I don't really very much want to work an extra 20-30 hours a week to maintain and support a girl just so I can fuck her once every week or so for an ungratifying 10 minutes.

Mostly it's all a fantasy and scam.

The solution: Go ER in the party

There is an only solution for it
Fgfdgg

I read this in Gendo's voice, it's over.:feelscry::feelsrope:

1) I don't want kids because I don't want to propagate the suffering that is life.

I don't really very much want to work an extra 20-30 hours a week to maintain and support a girl just so I can fuck her once every week or so for an ungratifying 10 minutes.

Megaultracope

Megaultracope

Why would you want kids if you're here?

Do you deny that most men have to put in an insane amount of time/money/effort that is basically a second job just to bang their girlfriends 1-2x/week?

None of us are going to wake up as male models tomorrow so what male models get to do is irrelevant.

Tl:dr what happened fam?

Yup

Lol @ edgy OP and his faggot supporters, not entertaining or original in any way just cringy bullshit

fuck off with this dumb shit

The solution is of course to try and crash the cruel party fixated on gambling, which you weren't even invited to attend.

I
There is a worldwide orgy going on right now but we cant participate.
cool with not catching aids tbh. I also don’t really care about society never did. I’ve been to parties , HOOD parties I should say. Hot and musty af nigga breathing all on my neck and shit bitches staring. Also fuck nor mine music. All of it is overrated

it's a prison.....unless you can pay. Then it's an amusement park.

Thanks for the daily suifuel OP, was a good read :kys: