Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's actually over

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★
I have nowhere to go after this week. I will be in a third world country somewhere. I am officially fucked.

What happened?

he got kicked out of his boarding school

Brutal.

When I lived with Mother, we lost our apartment and I was forced to leave my school as well.

Brutal.

When I lived with Mother, we lost our apartment and I was forced to leave my school as well.
Thats messed up. Hopefully I can get on my own two feet in the summer and be able to support myself then apply to another boarding school. There are 2 internships that I could take at the same time and would make me around 3k in the summer

It's over brocel
they live in erbil which is quite chill because its in the kurdish regional governent so its not an issue of safety, more so opportunity. If I go there, high chance Ill be fucked for life

they live in erbil which is quite chill because its in the kurdish regional governent so its not an issue of safety, more so opportunity. If I go there, high chance Ill be fucked for life
Yeah I guess if you go there, you won't have much thing to do :feelscry: