Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's all fucking rigged

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
How is it that literallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everyone except for me, or maybe us, has had a girlfriend, hugs, kisses, sex...etc, etc. I'm literally fucking losing it here

Every single day in my college, I see people talking to girls, kissing them, etc, etc. Doesn't matter how they look, they could be the most deformed motherfuckers on the face of earth and still be talking to a girl with the girl laughing and smiling. Meanwhile I have had literally ZERO female interest. Not even eye contact, nothing. I might as well be a ghost, or maybe I am actually a fucking ghost

inb4 everyone here is like "lol bruh maybe because ur uglier than them?" That may well be true, but that's not even the fucking point. The point is that literally every single person, at least in my life, has had girls and relationships like nothing, regardless of their looks.

This shit is fucking rigged, there's no way this shit isn't fucking rigged

O V E R let's just all R O P E and get out of our shitty lives.

It honestly makes no sense man. I literally don't know a single person IRL who has had less success with girls than me.

jagged0 said:

I'm with you on that. Let's all get the ropes and chairs ready

Framecel222 said:
It honestly makes no sense man. I literally don't know a single person IRL who has had less success with girls than me.

EXACTLY. it literally hurts my brain sometimes

While you're wondering how people get girlfriends I'm sitting here figuring out how people are even able to make friends. It's like it happens out of nowhere. I barely see them talking to each other and yet they have numbers and are texting each other like mad all the time.

It's so fucking ogre for me. Ugh

NegroKing said:
While you're wondering how people get girlfriends I'm sitting here figuring out how people are even able to make friends. It's like it happens out of nowhere. I barely see them talking to each other and yet they have numbers and are texting each other like mad all the time.
It's so fucking ogre for me. Ugh

Constant, mindless small talk about normie nonsense, that's mostly what I noticed. I forgot to bring that up too lol

Everyone has like 9 billion friends, it just seems like we as a whole are fucking doomed when it comes to any social matters.

whogivesafucc said:
How is it that literallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everyone except for me, or maybe us, has had a girlfriend, hugs, kisses, sex...etc, etc. I'm literally fucking losing it here

Every single day in my college, I see people talking to girls, kissing them, etc, etc. Doesn't matter how they look, they could be the most deformed motherfuckers on the face of earth and still be talking to a girl with the girl laughing and smiling. Meanwhile I have had literally ZERO female interest. Not even eye contact, nothing. I might as well be a ghost, or maybe I am actually a fucking ghost

inb4 everyone here is like "lol bruh maybe because ur uglier than them?" That may well be true, but that's not even the fucking point. The point is that literally every single person, at least in my life, has had girls and relationships like nothing, regardless of their looks.

This shit is fucking rigged, there's no way this shit isn't fucking rigged

I know, man, I know. At least you're in college and can maybe turn it around.

It gets so much worse after college if you can't fix it.

This game is rigged yo

gstvtrp said:
I know, man, I know. At least you're in college and can maybe turn it around.

It gets so much worse after college if you can't fix it.

Not really. Depends on what stage you are in college. If you're new, you may just have a chance. But years in with no friends like me, it's not gonna change. Social circles form really fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1jyL3cr60

We have all been there. You probably think that the issue is mental but I guarantee you it's not. I talk and act the same way all other Normies do and I have no friends or girls. Why? Because I'm bottom percent subhuman.

These guys might look ugly to you but probably look decent to girls. I know it sounds crazy but our PSL rating does not correspond very well to reality. It's all about looks man. If girls are negatively biased towards you from the start then be sure that your face is the issue.

Lookism is cope tbh

JBF is criminally underated

NekoStance said:
Lookism is cope tbh

JBF= Just Be First?

Lookism isn't that overrated, it's just that many people think that looks are literally everything when they're only about 80% of the equation, not 100

whogivesafucc said:
NekoStance said:
Lookism is cope tbh
JBF= Just Be First?
Lookism isn't that overrated, it's just that many people think that looks are literally everything when they're only about 80% of the equation, not 100
yes

and you just pretty much contradicted your OP, but ok

NekoStance said:
whogivesafucc said:
NekoStance said:
Lookism is cope tbh
JBF= Just Be First?
yes
and you just pretty much contradicted your OP, but ok

Yes, I did, because quite frankly I'm not even sure what the fuck is going on anymore

jagged0 said:

LoooooooooL legit.

Dude you're a fucking ugly antisocial loser ofc you its over, dont worry you have us.

Its over for you boyo, you're fucking uglier than them genetic trash not meant to reproduce its ogre

Let's all meet up and commit a mass suicide. Or a mass ER.

Kointo said:
Let's all meet up and commit a mass suicide. Or a mass ER.

Mass ER would be hilarious. Imagine 10 incels going on a spree, "the midface gang", gang leader @FaceandLMS.

GeneticDysfunction said:
Its over for you boyo, you're fucking uglier than them genetic trash not meant to reproduce its ogre

QONVIyz.gif

existentialhack said:
This game is rigged yo

I want my money back. I want my EVERYTHING back.

CopingGymcel said:
Mass ER would be hilarious. Imagine 10 incels going on a spree, "the midface gang", gang leader @FaceandLMS.

10 people per incel. 100 people meeting their maker. It would be G L O R I O U S.

CopingGymcel said:

lmao.

Tell me over PM who you are from Lookism. Despite you alerting people to my pic, I like you as a poster. I probably won't once I see you're a 6/10 guy though!!

FACEandLMS said:
lmao.

Tell me over PM who you are from Lookism. Despite you alerting people to my pic, I like you as a poster. I probably won't once I see you're a 6/10 guy though!!

I showed you my pic when I posted on lookism, lol, that's all I'll say.