Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Already Over For This Kid

NormieHolocaustNow

NormieHolocaustNow

Greycel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a49beT37Bc0

RIP in peace.

He will be posting here in a few years

This hasn't been posted to death already.

No it’s not. He’s white.

His forward growth is subhuman AF. Almost looks like he has no maxilla.

his mom
https://twitter.com/Lakyn_Jones/
DO7wqDaVQAAtKzX.jpg

Genecel said:
torujo said:
his mom
DO7wqDaVQAAtKzX.jpg
WHAT THE FUCK NO WAY!!!
Why surprised? Alcohol and drug abuse can make the fetus develop to be deformed. The guy has an unnatural/comical look to him that makes him look retarded so his mom being a drug addict is more likely the case. Look up fetal alcohol syndrome for example. Also, his deformity might just be genetic (you can inherit genes from a faaaar ancestor).

torujo said:
his mom
DO7wqDaVQAAtKzX.jpg

That's his sister.

Solitarian_Walker said:
That's his sister.

That's even more brutal. He got the shit end of the stick while his sister is Giga-Stacy. This is why the world isn't "just".

That photo is enhanced as fuck. Her fakeup on her face alone weighs more than her latest aborted fetus from Tyrone.

VLÖ said:
That's even more brutal. He got the shit end of the stick while his sister is Giga-Stacy. This is why the world isn't "just".

Exactly my situation, got a Stacy sister as well. She is a flight attendant while I'm a NEET in my parents basement at 40. Should've killed myself when I was bullied in HS already.
I'm living proof that it never gets better.

FeminismsCancer said:
Exactly my situation, got a Stacy sister as well. She is a flight attendant while I'm a NEET in my parents basement at 40. Should've killed myself when I was bullied in HS already.

Somebody look into this, there's gotta be some hidden conspiracy out there that fucks us over before birth. It can't be just genetics, somebody or something is fucking with us.

This was brutal

my face looks almost exactly like this, his mom probably drank/smoked while pregnant 100%

incelkingkong said:
my face looks almost exactly like this, his mom probably drank/smoked while pregnant 100%

Femoids literally ruin their sons lives and then blame them for not being "kunfident" enough or having a shit personality.
I seriously envy the people here who had normal parents, you have no idea how lucky you are.

Women should be jailed if they endanger the life of the baby they're carrying. Drinking and smoking? Minimum 5 years and father gets 100% custody. Can you imagine the outrage if men did this to the unborn?

Proof that modern day lookism has reduced uglies to be laughed at and mocked:

6wpcAWml.jpg

Kids video has backfired and media are using it to attack and mock him further

it's over for him

NekoStance said:
Proof that modern day lookism has reduced uglies to be laughed at and mocked:

6wpcAWml.jpg

Kids video has backfired and media are using it to attack and mock him further

it's over for him

not even 13 year old futurecels are being left out now

Lol weeding out subhumans at light speed, fuck this gay earth.

This is the kid the slurry of celebrities have been virtue signalling en masse over, right? He has some solid Incel features.

"just go to thailand bro!"

i feel sorry for that dude, extreme subhuman features.

FeminismsCancer said:
I'm living proof that it never gets better.

How have your parents not kicked you out yet? Where will you live after they die? Are you a mentalcel?

FACEandLMS said:
How have your parents not kicked you out yet? Where will you live after they die? Are you a mentalcel?

Idk I guess they can't really deal with my death and feel partly responsible for not having done the right things when I got bullied in HS or something. 
Kids don't choose to be born, they exist solely because their parents had baby desires and I've often repeated that fact and how I wished I were never born and I guess the emotional blackmail worked on them. I'm incapable of surviving in the wild. I'm not a feral cat. They know that kicking me out would mean certain death, through suicide or sheer inability to fend for myself.