Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Its always mens fault for dating crazy women

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

"But she's good in bed xd!" Fuck this sex haver culture. This is the reason why femoids have out of control standards because crazy bitches are rewarded by this stupid cope "Oh crazy women are good in bed".

A woman is never at fault for getting with a beater.

A woman is never at fault for getting with a beater.
also this.

This might be a major cope, but I'd rather remain a virgin than date in a society that has so many fucked up double standards

My uncle is a moron and married a psychopathic 50 year old who believes in crystals and shit. She’s obsessed with him to the point of throwing a glass at my mom when we were 5 minutes late to their wedding last April because of jetlag. She threatened to kill my brother and I DURING HER FUCKING WEDDING because we were slightly late. She’s insane man

My uncle is a moron and married a psychopathic 50 year old who believes in crystals and shit. She’s obsessed with him to the point of throwing a glass at my mom when we were 5 minutes late to their wedding last April because of jetlag. She threatened to kill my brother and I DURING HER FUCKING WEDDING because we were slightly late. She’s insane man
Damn she must be good in bed with your uncle bro! SEX SEX SEX SEX MUST TALK ABOUT SEX GUUUUUH

Has she cut his dick off yet like some fucked up yandere?

Anyone who unironically likes yanderes belongs on a cross for betraying the male sex for rewarding a femoids crazy behavior

Not yet but I’m waiting for it tbh she’s a literal yandere irl no joke. As a joke for hos birthday last year my mom made a “book” for him that was just a compilation of embarrassing childhood photos of him and they were having a laugh about it and she freaked on my mom and thought she was trying to diss on him or something

Everything is a man's fault. Get a bitch pregnant, shoulda wrapped it up/kept it in your pants. Foid gets nutted in and wants to murder the baby... they never tell her she shoulda kept her legs crossed. Her body her choice.

Fuck foids, useless cunts.

Are yandere anime girls generally good in bed? Your thoughts.

Maybe these crazy women should get with a crazy guy like me so I can finally drop a cinderblock on their fucking head.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back