Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its amazing how full of shit most of you are

Oodar

Oodar

Banned
-
Thinking looks are holding you back is classic cope for mentally ill people. L00kism was at least a parody website, but some of you act serious and then take trolls seriously.

Most on here are mentally ill, drug addicted, or have mommy issues. Just accept it now instead of going through the charade of blaming looks. All men who are nt find their looksmatch.

Oodar said:
take trolls seriously

Kek.

Not going to take you seriously, then.

Looks 100% matter, but there is a ton of hyperbole from retarded autists. If you're above average looking you can get some interest from females. The idea that you need to be 8+/10 to obtain receptiveness is pure lunacy

Looks do hold me back

Not[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] gonna[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] lie[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] I laughed[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] at this lol,[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] looks[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] >[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] everything else,[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] seems[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] like[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] the blue pill[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] is still[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] in there?[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] someone black pill this nigga ASAP[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

Are you frustrated that people here won't self-improve? Like compared to those over at Lookism.

GTFO with these copes.

Master said:
I don't know if this is a troll or a shitty bluepill coper.

Bluepill coper

I say race and mental illness is holding me back. But it would be mitigated if I were better looking, no doubt. Halo effect is real.