Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Brutal]Most men are so touch starved, and depraved of basic human contact, that they no longer feel full humans.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/t5tz7z/most_men_are_so_touch_starved_and_depraved_of/

As men, we are raised to be mere cogs in the grand machine that is society. From the oldest of our memories, we remember girls being kissed, and loved, by the teachers, whereas, we boys, used to get all the detentions and sometimes even physical abuse at the hands of teachers. From the youngest of ages, we men have been told to shut up and not cry, to instead bottle it up, and thus lead to depression and isolation. Front the youngest of ages, we men have been treated as "potential rapists", to be feared and stayed away from.

What does this do to a human mind? It causes depression, isolation, and loneliness. Combine this with the general apathy of society to male issues, and the general hostility strangers have to men (compared to women) and you can see where this goes.

Perhaps the most prominent of these issues is touch starvation. Most guys rarely if ever have physical contact with anyone apart from handshakes. I as a guy in college, have not hugged anyone in almost 3 months, the last time I did was with my dad when I left home for college. This isn't just me, it's basically almost every man. We are so touch starved and depraved of basic human (non-sexual) intimacy, that we no longer know what it is to be a human. All we know is that we have to earn money, and provide for our family.

I look with envy and sadness whenever I see girls hugging, kissing and touching each other platonically. I wish sometimes, how must it feel to be treated with care and love? For all I know, I've never been treated like a human by the fellow humans that I am surrounded by. Why? Because I was born with the "wrong" genitalia.

If OP didn't become blackpilled sometime after writing this, then idk what would.

This whole post itself, seems like some kind of basic introduction to the blackpill: It details how males frequently are treated poorly, by default, from a much younger age in comparison to foids. The ending sentence captures things perfectly; stating the pure depressing fact that being born male immediately guarantees a life of having to struggle. :blackpill:

most based reddit post ive read this year

this shit hits deep :feelsbadman:

The only non soy place on reddit that sub, surprised it hasn't been banned yet.

Good post

Chad is treated as human

nigga why would you want to hug or kiss someone "platonically".. that shit is gay

i wanna fuck foids and have them suck my dick but i dont want to hug my men friends or even worse kiss them... author of this post is just a whiny little faggot

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/t5tz7z/most_men_are_so_touch_starved_and_depraved_of/

If OP didn't become blackpilled sometime after writing this, then idk what would.

This whole post itself, seems like some kind of basic introduction to the blackpill: It details how males frequently are treated poorly, by default, from a much younger age in comparison to foids. The ending sentence captures things perfectly; stating the pure depressing fact that being born male immediately guarantees a life of having to struggle. :blackpill:

High IQ thread!

There probably is a substantial amount of black-pilled people on that hellhole of a site, they just aren't too exhausted to keep up the pretense, yet.

The ending sentence captures things perfectly; stating the pure depressing fact that being born male immediately guarantees a life of having to struggle. :blackpill:
couldn't be more true

fucking gentiles I will never let most of you touch a pussy without $$$ :feelsLSD:

Yeah its sucks as a man you are only a tool unless you provide. Not money but sexual stimulation, through looks.

So true, the only intimacy I have is occasional hugs and handshakes with other men. Never a foid, they wouldn't touch me with a 30 foot pole.

Cope. Normies and chads receive physical affection all the time. It's not a male issue it's an issue of a rising number of incels. To start with the only men that congregate on subs like MensRights are ones that feel men are treated unfairly (usually based on their own experience as a male, which for most Redditors is lifelong inceldom).

The average man is not treated as a rapist or cog by default. It's only when your worth is stolen from you by way of your looks do people associate such negative terms.

Granted there is a disparity in how foids and men are treated irl. Foids are praised and put on pedestals. I don't think the average man is beaten down nearly as much as you all think. If they were, they would be more sympathetic to our pleas.

I was never a human from the start I was just a deformed gigamanlet who should've ended up in the abortion bucket.

nigga why would you want to hug or kiss someone "platonically".. that shit is gay

i wanna fuck foids and have them suck my dick but i dont want to hug my men friends or even worse kiss them... author of this post is just a whiny little faggot
Yes and no.
We all prefer female touch but if he complains about that he will just sound like an incel and lose credibility.

On the other hand, while touching male strangers in gay, male family members or lifelong friends that you have a lot of shared memories with are a different story.

That men's rights subreddit has some bangers.

I regularly feel like a loser.

MRAs were based long before incels were a thing. MRA vids on Youtube is what eventually led me here.

brutal. At least people are starting to realize the gravity of this situation. Soon we will return to the good old days of beating foids

I plan on lurking more in order to get a better look at it & see what I can dig-up.
most based reddit post ive read this year

this shit hits deep :feelsbadman:
It is brutal boyo, it reminded me just how set-up things are against me from the get-go.
MRAs were based long before incels were a thing. MRA vids on Youtube is what eventually led me here.
I recall seeing a lot of them back in 2016-2018 which is what led me into my redpill phase, alongside cuckservative content.

What does OP want? Kiss ans hug his male friends? Discusting.

The only non soy place on reddit that sub, surprised it hasn't been banned yet.

Good post
Foids, infiltrators and feminists brigade and invade it constantly. Tbh Mods of that Sub are fighting a perpetual war.

I recall seeing a lot of them back in 2016-2018 which is what led me into my redpill phase, alongside cuckservative content.
I can't remember when I first got exposed to MRA. I remember watching some Warren Farrell, Karen Straughan, Stefan Molyneux back in the day.

"All we know is that we have to earn money, and provide for our family."

What family ?

Other than that, a good, very rare blackpilled post on Reddit

I love being hugged by hypothetical loving and caring females

Cope.

what is exactly cope here? you wanna say i crave kisses from men? maybe you i am no faggot
You're coping when you're saying you don't want platonic affection from men. Something is better than nothing. And it's not homo to hug your bro.

Better luck next life

Relatable. I don't feel human. I feel more like an alien, robot or caged animal. :feelsbadman:

Relatable. I don't feel human. I feel more like an alien, robot or caged animal. :feelsbadman:
You'd be seen as cool and exotic if you were an alien, but the caged animal really does give an image of how bad life is for an incel.

You'd be seen as cool and exotic if you were an alien, but the caged animal really does give an image of how bad life is for an incel.
I feel like I'm only here for normies to gawk at. Like a zoo or circus animal. :fuk: