Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's amazing I haven't gone ER yet

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
My stats:

Retruded maxilla
Long midface
Flat cheekbones
Recessed chin
Long philtrum
Narrow skull
Bulbous nose
Close-set eyes and cartoon-tier interpupillary distance
Rounded lower eyelids
sparse eyebrows
diffuse-thinning/balding
downwardgrown mandible
high gonial angle
porous skin
bimaxillary protrusion
patchy beard growth
oldcel
big ears
upper eyelid exposure
poor palprebal fissure length
Flat back of head
Sloped forehead
Black

:feelsrope:

I'm almost a GENECEL. You don't know how good you have it.

Last edited:
But you do have some good stuff such as height and BBC, no?

Not trying to bluepill you, I've seen your pic and it's over, but could be worse.

But you do have some good stuff such as height and BBC, no?

Not trying to bluepill you, I've seen your pic and it's over, but could be worse.
He's not a voicecel at least.

How could you forget the biggest killer? Black. Add it right now to the list.

Same I have most of those stats too

It’s ogre

recessed maxilla and a narrow skull as a black? what is this genetic sorcery

How could I forget. :horror::horror::horror::horror:

I think you're from london, blacks a BLESSING in london as long as you don't sound "White" and don't act too intellegent and look a bit thuggish.
If you have a BBC that's obviously a major blessing too.

Facial surgery is always an option if you have money.

I think you're from london, blacks a BLESSING in london as long as you don't sound "White" and don't act too intellegent and look a bit thuggish.
If you have a BBC that's obviously a major blessing too.

Facial surgery is always an option if you have money.

I literally failed every point you mentioned there except the BBC.

I literally failed every point you mentioned there except the BBC.
Well if you're freakishly big you could always go on like one of those kink websites and advertise that you're an "ugly nigga with a huge dick", i know anything above 7 inches would constitute to big but you'd probs need to be 8+ for that.
If you are 8+ you should try that.

Black, in London, supposedly with a giant dick, you're a literal volcel.

plot your ER exit carefully. Maximize for the desired outcome. Study mass reactions and utilize their panic to your advantage. Figure out where responders will position themselves and save some of your attention for them.

Godspeed, brother.

Sloped forehead is masculine right?

"it's your personality Face! Just change your *personality!"

*get a Le Fort

My apologies to you.

FACEandLMS might be not GL but he's not buttugly neither and it seems that most white women tend to drop their standards down for certain black men.

Despite him being a 3-4 facially, he still has a BBC and is 6'3, not to mention the fact that his IQ is pretty high for a black guy (low-IQ sandnigger here). He just has to work with what he has a this point and run the niche game.

FACEandLMS might be not GL but he's not buttugly neither and it seems that most white women tend to drop their standards down for certain black men.

Despite him being a 3-4 facially, he still has a BBC and is 6'3, not to mention the fact that his IQ is pretty high for a black guy (low-IQ sandnigger here). He just has to work with what he has a this point and run the niche game.

Tbh i think the fact that hes a high iq black guy actually massively works against him, that and sounding "white".
Based on his picture though..... i'd say he's a 4 facially, but considering his height/BBC/frame he should be killing it.

What would you go ER with in UK?
A fucking spoon?

What would you go ER with in UK?
A fucking spoon?
What he should do instead
Packshot colorpicker NV400 Z09 smallximgs 12 hsmart

OP has been saying this on lookism for years. just ER already you stupid nigger.

yeah just ER dude. Make sure you let the media know your an incel first though

My stats:

Retruded maxilla
Long midface
Flat cheekbones
Recessed chin
Long philtrum
Narrow skull
Bulbous nose
Rounded lower eyelids
sparse eyebrows
diffuse-thinning/balding
downwardgrown mandible
high gonial angle
porous skin
bimaxillary protrusion
patchy beard growth
oldcel
big ears
upper eyelid exposure
Flat back of head
Sloped forehead
Black

Lucky for you all that matters is that you are black. You don't need to have any conventionally attractive Westernized features to still git u a feeemayle. Black men don't even need a FACE tbh...just be THUG.

You analyzed your face more than the average plastic surgeon. Holy shit

I don´t know why you are whining so much.

You travel the world and fill entire stadiums with crowds. You are even dating Beyonce and have a new album coming out ffs.

You are not the kind of person who would go ER imo

You would if you were in Freedomland.

you should join the cucktear community

oh wait you are already apart of it infiltrator

I've thought about EXACTLY THIS (you going ER) many times @FACEandLMS.
Whenever someone goes ER, I always hope that they left a big online trail of blackpill videos, blogposts and forum posts. And I literally cannot think of a better candidate than you.

It would draw tons of attention to your work.
We would continue your legacy, and meme the living shit out of you.
The internet would dig up everything you have posted, and spread it around as if it's the cure for cancer.
Your name will be carved in stone, and the blackpill would reach millions upon millions of more people.
They will first hate you, but at the sime time a few respected intellectuals will acknowledge that nothing you have said was lied, or incorrect, it's all based on scientific evidence.

Having said that, I hope you don't do it. I think it's immoral to hurt innocent people (although many women aren't really innocent).
And many here value your videos and your presence in this community.

I've thought about EXACTLY THIS (you going ER) many times @FACEandLMS.
Whenever someone goes ER, I always hope that they left a big online trail of blackpill videos, blogposts and forum posts. And I literally cannot think of a better candidate than you.

It would draw tons of attention to your work.
We would continue your legacy, and meme the living shit out of you.
The internet would dig up everything you have posted, and spread it around as if it's the cure for cancer.
Your name will be carved in stone, and the blackpill would reach millions upon millions of more people.
They will first hate you, but at the sime time a few respected intellectuals will acknowledge that nothing you have said was lied, or incorrect, it's all based on scientific evidence.

Having said that, I hope you don't do it. I think it's immoral to hurt innocent people (although many women aren't really innocent).
And many here value your videos and your presence in this community.
:feelsokman:

I have almost identical stats but my dick is way smaller and I'm aspie smh it's fucking over

Last edited:
My stats:

Retruded maxilla
Long midface
Flat cheekbones
Recessed chin
Long philtrum
Narrow skull
Bulbous nose
Rounded lower eyelids
sparse eyebrows
diffuse-thinning/balding
downwardgrown mandible
high gonial angle
porous skin
bimaxillary protrusion
patchy beard growth
oldcel
big ears
upper eyelid exposure
Flat back of head
Sloped forehead
Black

Only 26 flaws? I could find over 50 for me.

Dude you have mental problems, ngl. Idk if youve lost any weight but you looked extremely bloated and fat to me, thats it. i hope you are looking like an upgraded version of jayz rather than a look a like of him jfl.

This is how I've always seen it. I'm a 3-4 AFTER SURGERY, curry, framecel, tiny dick, and I've had girls show interest in me.

How does a guy of equal facial attractiveness to me WITHOUT SURGERY, of an equally shitted on race, and 8" taller than me, plus has a giant dick, and able to get muscular claim to be so hopelessly incel?

It makes no sense. I think he's crazy as fuck.

Also your avi is why no one should ever post a picture of themselves on the internet.

Just get a Haircut Bro

Attachments

• HAIR.jpg
    HAIR.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 94
Only 26 flaws? I could find over 50 for me.

Dude you have mental problems, ngl. Idk if youve lost any weight but you looked extremely bloated and fat to me, thats it. i hope you are looking like an upgraded version of jayz rather than a look a like of him jfl.

XyEjwkt.png

Good catch

Ban that trolling LARPing faggot

This place is teaming with larping fakecels. I just don't get why you would waste your youth here pretending to not be able to get something that is being offered to you, and then brag about it in private.

This place is teaming with larping fakecels. I just don't get why you would waste your youth here pretending to not be able to get something that is being offered to you, and then brag about it in private.
Crazy kids today man...

Who knows

Going ER and making normies pay is so satisfying.

Good catch

Ban that trolling LARPing faggot

I have to so a statement ro this. Thats completely out of context.

The girls are in my project group. I HAVE TO WORK WITH THEM. ITS MANDATORY. And its mot like they come to me in the launches or in the cafeteria. They comr to me during the classes. Fucking bastards trying to fske things. I already told that to the others in discord. I dont know what your intention is.

Its

OUT OF CONTEXT

@FACEandLMS

I have to so a statement ro this. Thats completely out of context.

The girls are in my project group. I HAVE TO WORK WITH THEM. ITS MANDATORY. And its mot like they come to me in the launches or in the cafeteria. They comr to me during the classes. Fucking bastards trying to fske things. I already told that to the others in discord. I dont know what your intention is.

Its

OUT OF CONTEXT

@FACEandLMS
Extremely sus :feelsbaton: