Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's an all out Nigger Invasion in Italy

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Save your white women. The niggers are flooding into Italy at a rate of 7000 a day now by boat.

I don't give a fuck about Europe
But i give i think niggers and all non-whites/non-europeans should be expelled from europe

But i give i think niggers and all non-whites/non-europeans should be expelled from europe
The white race doesn't care about you. Immigrants increase crime and negatively affect normies, which is a good thing.

I agree but it seems that they love them there and keep voting for them so fuck them
no, they elected that feminoid with the promise of Italy First and borders closed, as expected, she betrayed her voters

The white race doesn't care about you. Immigrants increase crime and negatively affect normies, which is a good thing.
JoinedSep 9, 2023Posts8

get out here you filthy kike

Save your white women. The niggers are flooding into Italy at a rate of 7000 a day now by boat.

once you get outnumbered by any kind of nigger its over, even more with this anti-white sentiment built since natsocs death

no, they elected that feminoid with the promise of Italy First and borders closed, as expected, she betrayed her voters
Thats what you get for electing a white slut as a leader

To think that people were calling their prime minister “female Mussolini” just a year ago :feelshaha:

Female leadership is flaming hot garbage in 101% of cases

1663748225174 1

soon there will be no place to run, it will be all congo-like countries

The italian people will fight back italians r hardcore racists
If they were hardcore racists they'd be shooting all these invaders right on the spot like the Saudis do.

If they were hardcore racists they'd be shooting all these invaders right on the spot like the Saudis do.
Theyre scared of the law that is against them. But if more r 2 come the men will start beating and knifing these invaders

even a female leader is better than having a tory leader like we do now
Is your currycel kang at least stopping illegal migrant boats like he promised?

They only had that retard luca traini.

Sicilians will be full-blown niggers in a few generations.