Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its been over a year since the last time I talked with my friend from school

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
One of the 2 friends I have, I finished school 6 years ago and he talks to me on whattsapp every now and then but I never start a conversation so he gave up and the last time we talked was in november 2021. I should probably talk to him but i dont know what to say

Vamos Lionel Messi GIF by World Cup

Last time I spoke with my friends was the last day of school. 4 years and counting.

Inb4 all of the "fakecel, incels don't have friends". :feelsclown:
They kept talking with me on whattsapp and I hang out with them sometimes but Im not good at talking

I recently met with my former friend who I hadn't seen since graduation 6 years ago. He's definitely a truecel, and is in even worse state than me, working a dead-end retail job even though he was one of the smartest kids in the entire school. He's wageslaving so much he never has time to do anything, I had been waiting for months for him to find time to meet.

If he abandoned you, he's not your friend anymore

If he abandoned you, he's not your friend anymore
Truecels have no friends.
Nobody wants to be our friends, if people want to "hang out" with you they're either playing a prank on you or doing a dare.

OP's "friend" probably used him for some sort of personal gain or to seem superior in foids eyes and when he was finished and didn't need OP anymore he just dumped him like garbage.

One of the 2 friends I have, I finished school 6 years ago and he talks to me on whattsapp every now and then but I never start a conversation so he gave up and the last time we talked was in november 2021. I should probably talk to him but i dont know what to say
Brag @Incelius Savage

Spoiler alert: loneliness only grows with age.