Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's catastrophically mind blowing how much we missed out on

This fucking thread again

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Is it worse to be an incel, or an middle-upper tier normie who only gets sloppy seconds from chad/tyrone, and gets cucked by his wife? Obviously being chad would be the best, but that's like winning the lottery.

Only chad gets to have sex with jailbait girls while he's in school. Everyone else is a betacuck who succeeded around the end highschool/university/early career stage, and 99% of them just end up cucked in the end.

My point is that it could have been worse. What if you were able to get a girlfriend who treated you like garbage and constantly cheated on you, used you for money, and left you for chad in the end? You would have sunk into the bluepill and thought you weren't good enough somehow, instead of being awakened to how subhuman foids actually are in nature.

Is it worse to be an incel, or an middle-upper tier normie who only gets sloppy seconds from chad/tyrone, and gets cucked by his wife? Obviously being chad would be the best, but that's like winning the lottery.

Only chad gets to have sex with jailbait girls while he's in school. Everyone else is a betacuck who succeeded around the end highschool/university/early career stage, and 99% of them just end up cucked in the end.

My point is that it could have been worse. What if you were able to get a girlfriend who treated you like garbage and constantly cheated on you, used you for money, and left you for chad in the end? You would have sunk into the bluepill and thought you weren't good enough somehow, instead of being awakened to how subhuman foids actually are in nature.

I sort of agree but don't. Being normie with sloppy seconds is still getting some action and that tides you over from roping/depression. It's not the best but it's preferable to being incel.

The first 2 paragraphs are my life experiences right now, I'm in high school and I'm already an incel jfc

I remember coping in high school, daydreaming that it's ok to not have all these girls like me and that all I need is one girl to like me.

How stupid I was. If you're not able to fuck all the girls, you will get none of them.

Now that hope-cope is gone, replaced with the crushing reality that my worst fears have come true, that I will always be alone unless I settle for a landwhale. Fuck this life, fuck it until the end of my days.

I sort of agree but don't. Being normie with sloppy seconds is still getting some action and that tides you over from roping/depression. It's not the best but it's preferable to being incel.
I have no problem with you wanting to be a cuck, but that doesn't mean that it's preferable for the average man.

one of the most brutal threads here

one year on and still potent suicidefuel

ULTRA ER FUEL

Threads like this are the reason I keep coming back to this forum. Perfect description of what an incel goes through.

You start school and instantly and subconsciously groups form. Attractive people generally hang out with other attractive people. Ugly people who have the same coping interests (chiefly games) hang out with other ugly people. The social hierarchy and where you fit into the picture is defined quite early in life - well before puberty and sex enters the picture.

You enter puberty and nothing really changes - you were never included in the picture of the sex-having population anyway. You were always that weird guy who hung out with other weird people or you were simply isolated. The attractive people who have long been conversing with each other logically have sex with each other. You go through your whole school years not getting invited to a single party, never experiencing what it feels like to dance, make out and sex the cute girl's that you see in your class. Those girls act innocent - you'd never know what they've done and foolishly because you've never experienced the life that they have, you're ignorant of its existence. It's not that she hates you - no, not really. You're just considered to be a nobody and it's expected that you'd accepted that. Is there really another choice? You just can't click your fingers and change your face or height. It follows that girls start defining the average guy as "cute" and "tall" and whatever other markers of genetic excellence there are. Females do a good job of lumping all ugly men as non-men. The average man is tall, because non-tall men aren't considered men.

You finish high school and assure yourself that university will be the place where you thrive - but once again, everything is the same. Height starts to matter more. Women start to see men as accessories more than anything else. If you're wondering if a girl has a boyfriend or not - fear not, in the first few seconds of her speech she'll be sure to say "my boyfriend, this", "my boyfriend has that", "my boyfriend works there", "my boyfriend can do this". It becomes crystal clear that you need to be the whole package - you can't pick and choose. But there's also a problem. By this point, most people have been having sex for a good few years. Being a virgin in a university environment isn't a chance to exploit an opportunity but rather like trying to catch a running car on foot. As expected, university comes and goes. You sit there and ask yourself "I spent three or four years in an environment surrounded by young women, and I couldn't get laid" and your valuelessness starts to sink in, especially in a time where having sex is more normal than discussing the weather.

You reach your early 20s. You're out of university. You have no sexual experience. You're doomed to work in some boring job. You're probably also balding by this point and your looks are rapidly declining. Your life becomes a race against time, trying to make up for a youth that can never be made up for, because you're no longer young. Still, the appeal of a pseudo-youth life is a glimmer of hope. You find yourself taking all sorts of drugs to save your hair, and you try to looksmax as much as possible with steroids, surgeries, everything. Eventually, after exhausting your chances on dating apps, you just choose to see a hooker who is repulsed by you and wants you to cum as quickly as possible. It's pretty extraordinary that you could walk out of a hooker's apartment at 2AM at 23 years old and say "the experience that I just had is what people my age have been doing for 10 years and I had to pay for it and it felt like nothing. I missed out on a life of bonding, experiences and fun and I'll never, ever be normal". That was one of the worst feelings I've ever had, even though ironically, I had just lost my virginity.
High IQ.

This is what I wrote here many times: THERE IS NO ASCENSION.

As a male you're born in either an alpha, beta, or omega role in the pack.

The life experiences of alpha, beta & omega males are worlds-apart from each other, to the point of being mutually unintelligible. You stand a better chance explaining your omega woes to a parrot than to a normie or to a Chad. Likewise a Chad can't make you comprehend what it is like to simply be liked and welcomed everywhere, and a beta male can't convince neither a Chad nor an omega incel the advantages in slaving away all his life for a chance of being a cuck to an ungrateful carousel rider single mom. These three worlds are completely incomprehensible to each other.

This is why the :bluepill::redpill::blackpill: pills exist and why it's impossible to "convert" people from one pill to another. To a Chad, the :bluepill: is the truth, he truly only has to go out of the house to obtain social validation; to a beta male, the :redpill: is the truth, he truly has to self-improve in order to get a chance to betabux chad's lefovers. To an omega male, the :blackpill: is the truth -- it was over before it began.

Alpha men experiences such as (early charisma, social connection, teenage love, etc.)
are completely apart from
Beta males experiences such as (striving for success, transactional relationships etc.)
which are completely apart from
Omega males experiences such as (rejection, abandonment, mocking, bullying, failure etc.)

The case of bluepilled incels and normies occurs because social success is held by foids and chads, who are granted the authority to shape the narrative about the "truth" regarding social matters, which (for them) is: "--- just go out more!" :chad::foidSoy: So, normies and incels see chads and foids succeeding, ask what they're doing "right" and end up swallowing the "just exist theory", which is true for chads and foids, but not for betas and omegas.

I had a happy life when I was a a child. No worries. Just chilling and playing games.
Now I look in the mirror and I say to myself:
What went wrong?

We don´t deserve to suffer. We deserve to be happy human beings.
I don´t want this. My own life is falling apart. I am having mostly weekly suicide thoughts since 2018.
If I didn´t killed myself yet it is because I fear death.

Last edited:
This is a brutal thread fucking hell. 4 years later and it still plagues me.

You hit it on the nail with this one, mate. It painful how much we've missed and how much we'll never have. What annoys me the most is when douchebags will say shit like: "just wait, you're time will come, let it happen naturally, don't go out of your way to seek it". Basically what they mean when they say this is to just continue rotting alone.

Brutal description of atomic bomb truths.

I wish I did not read this today.

I laugh because i dont want to cry.

Very brutal thread. This vile disgusting world enjoys watching us struggle and suffer. It enjoys and smiles when it sees us rejected. There is nothing more disgusting and immortal than organic biology itself

Easily the most devastating, soul wretching and brutal post on .is
It broke me

Super super accurate. Except that I woke up from my stupor not at 23 but at god damn 30. Also trying to improve my looks as fast as possible and making up for my lost youth.
Idk what else I can do, the copes that got me through my 20s no longer work. Distracting myself with games doesn't dull the pain anymore.

suifuel tbh
Only incels without friends can really be truecels
Fedcel detected. I'm onto your scheme: Proliferate the seperation of a concept of a "truecel" in order to alienate moderate individuals from participating in discussion gatekeeping those who don't have extremist views for the express purpose of facilitating violence by manipulating vulnerable individuals to participate in heinous acts financed by the taxes of the victims of said acts to enact a cyber-dystopia fun by jews.
NIgger lightning man yourself now. I mean that with 100%. I mean that with 1000%!

Fedcel detected. I'm onto your scheme: Proliferate the seperation of a concept of a "truecel" in order to alienate moderate individuals from participating in discussion gatekeeping those who don't have extremist views for the express purpose of facilitating violence by manipulating vulnerable individuals to participate in heinous acts financed by the taxes of the victims of said acts to enact a cyber-dystopia fun by jews.
NIgger lightning man yourself now. I mean that with 100%. I mean that with 1000%!

your life literally is as valuable as a summer ant. I am stomping you but you will keep coming back cause you smelling the syrup. You gonna stay on my dick till you die. You serve no purpose in life. Your life is nothing. You serve ZERO purpose. Kill yourself NOW you semitic rodent

your life literally is as valuable as a summer ant. I am stomping you but you will keep coming back cause you smelling the syrup. You gonna stay on my dick till you die. You serve no purpose in life. Your life is nothing. You serve ZERO purpose. Kill yourself NOW you semitic rodent
Your title is "officer." Could you glow any harder?

Easily the most devastating, soul wretching and brutal post on .is
It broke me
Take a look at this
800px-Blackpillmeme335.png
This image fucking destroyed me

What a brutal thread, I'm surprised that this is my first time reading it.