Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its embarrasing our ability to slay pussy is so limited

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Why did the genom evolve billions of years only for a crock of shit like us to come out not being able to reproduce and raise offspring or even have a positive chance at life and normal love, We either dive so deep for DECADES until we find scraps, Which is 000000.1 percent likely in this world as of now, To spending life in inceldom until you pass away at 50 from multiple body failiurs due to depression and loneliness which is like smoking 15 cigarettes a day, I feel we need a babymonitor machine that checks the genetics of the baby before its born so people like us could suffer less, I solemnly swear i curse this entire planet for breeding me to life.

Its over and the world is doomed.
Pepepain

Last edited:
nuclear explosion GIF
nuclear explosion GIF
nuclear explosion GIF
nuclear explosion GIF
nuclear explosion GIF

this is one terrible life. nigers in prison have foids wanting them while i am good and no pussy here.

It does suck. I'm a disgrace to my ancestors.

It’s funny something as basic as a body part and some chemicals tortures us because they are unnecessary for us.

Why did the genom evolve billions of years only for a crock of shit like us to come out not being able to reproduce and raise offspring or even have a positive chance at life and normal love
Evolution is cope, because subhumans still exist and will continue to. Evolution is evil and codes for the existence of subhumans to lift up those at top who are genetically privileged.

Our ability to get pussy isn't even limited, we have zero opportunities to ascend. There is no hope for us

Quality post. I agree with that. I would have also preferred to be killed when I was born instead of having this shitty life. And as for your earlier question, I think that this is not a completely natural state of how things were supposed to be. A man should not be a model-looking toy or have perfect facial symmetry and tall height. We did not evolve to have these aesthetics. They were simply not needed in previous centuries and would not be needed even in this century if women were not artificially privileged. Women are not supposed to have all these safety nets and the whole support of the state to themselves. They have their own natural weaknesses, like being weaker, having to choose well a provider who will protect her and support her during pregnancy, relying on her husband regarding hard labor, being afraid of being raped or subjugated as a sex slave, and a lot of others.

The state negated pretty much every single disadvantage they had to fear. Let's look at the disadvantages and how they are compensated in our current society.

1. Being weaker: You have a full police corps and military protecting them, and if it was not enough, then the state brainwashed your average normies to simps who will run and even sacrifice themselves to protect muh queen whenever somebody even gives them one bad look.

2. Vulnerability during pregnancy: This is covered again by the state with giving women free money and benefits, forcing the husband to pay alimony, protecting them from being fired from the job during pregnancy, and many other things. No state will let a pregnant woman die. So she does not need a husband. After the child is born, it again continues in favor of a woman. She can leave her husband and take his shit during the trial because the court will side with her anyway and the state will support her being a single mother. Such a fucking whore would die in the most miserable death in history. She could not practice her degenerated strategy of letting herself be knocked out by a local badboy and raising the child as a single mom. Fucking laughable! No, she would die. This forced her to marry somebody who would take care of her during these vulnerable periods of time, not somebody who would have fun with her and leave her after he was done with her. Now, of course, she gets benefits from both sides with no disadvantages.

3. Relying on her husband regarding hard labor: Hard labor is firstly mitigated by technology, and secondly, women can have their own jobs. To make matters worse, these jobs are often much easier but with higher salaries. She also has affirmative action on her side; she can climb the corporate ladder by spreading her legs or just by being a woman, since she gets preferential treatment.

4. The possibility of being raped. Now, don´t fucking bombard me with messages about how women have rape fantasies and shit. Yes, I KNOW. They have these fantasies with chads, though not your average incel. They do not want to be mass raped by subhumans or used as sex slaves by the "unworthy." In the past, they had to be afraid of such actions, and as a response, they searched for protection, which came in the form of her husband. So she needed him. Nowadays, it is almost unheard of a "real" rape (not the one where she did not like it and decided to complain about it). Everything is surveyed, your average male is pacified, and everybody is eager to help her when she gets into a threatening situation.

This is the fucking problem: women were able to get rid of their weaknesses or get them covered by the state, while men are artificially disadvantaged everywhere they go and their strengths are constantly minimized.

Its because we are in genetic prison.

This needs to happen
icegif-1058.gif