Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s extremely rare for a grown man to never have/had any friends

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
My mother and family fucked my life up.

try being from a rice family, Chico

I didn't have a friend since I was 13. I got bullied in school bc of how I look (directly but also behind my back, I overheard it many times), I have absolutely no social experience, I'm ugly and short so I feel you bro. My sister is very good-looking, she has many friends and had 5 boyfriends, all chads, she's 22, I'm 26 and have zero experience, I really hope I die before I'm 30, because I have absolutely nothing going for me, I'm a 1 out of 10, and I have extreme social anxiety bc of how people react to me in public. I hate my life so fucking much you won't believe it

try being from a rice family, Chico
joaquin phoenix smile GIF

How explain
Had me with a mexican while all my other siblings were white (half blood too), kept me away from family when i was younger cuz i was her favorite when they would have drama, was poor and never could put me in sports or buy me nice stuff for school, took me out of school and put me in homeschool after an incident with my brother, never wanted to help me make a bank account to make money, didnt want me to work, always defended me, whole white family ignored me and treated me like a child. Etc etc

I broke my dick while this all happened and became a recluse.

I didn't have a friend since I was 13. I got bullied in school bc of how I look (directly but also behind my back, I overheard it many times), I have absolutely no social experience, I'm ugly and short so I feel you bro. My sister is very good-looking, she has many friends and had 5 boyfriends, all chads, she's 22, I'm 26 and have zero experience, I really hope I die before I'm 30, because I have absolutely nothing going for me, I'm a 1 out of 10, and I have extreme social anxiety bc of how people react to me in public. I hate my life so fucking much you won't believe it
Do you live at home? You should have your own place by now.

Had me with a mexican while all my other siblings were white (half blood too), kept me away from family when i was younger cuz i was her favorite when they would have drama, was poor and never could put me in sports or buy me nice stuff for school, took me out of school and put me in homeschool after an incident with my brother, never wanted to help me make a bank account to make money, didnt want me to work, always defended me, whole white family ignored me and treated me like a child. Etc etc

I broke my dick while this all happened and became a recluse.
sounds like a brutal experience brocel feel for you. I was fortunate to have a nice mother.

same

Do you live at home? You should have your own place by now.
Yeah to save money and I am disabled (I can walk and drive but I can't do many things) so I have to live at home but I help out in the household. Plus all I could get is a shitty apartment things are really expensive. Plus my mom buys groceries and I walk the dog my life is better here in a house, I have to much social anxiety in an apartment

Yeah to save money and I am disabled (I can walk and drive but I can't do many things) so I have to live at home but I help out in the household. Plus all I could get is a shitty apartment things are really expensive. Plus my mom buys groceries and I walk the dog my life is better here in a house, I have to much social anxiety in an apartment
Man fuck this economy.