Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It's February 14th. Today is the anniversary of the deadliest high school shooting in U.S. history.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
How will everyone be celebrating this special day?

everyone is celebrating today buy fucking their partners

Could have been prevented if he got pussy

I will be letting normies know how being alive is not a big deal and thats it not all that its hyped up to be

I am alive and I dont even like it, Id much prefer to be dead therefore all those kids that died are not even missing out on anything, literally nobody cares if youre dead

Everyone affected by that tragedy just needs to stop obsessing over death

Knew it

Chads co

I hope nobody is having sex today, it would be really disrespectful towards the victims of that horrible massacre

If youre happy and have sex with your partner today youre evil

Unless he only killed stacies and his bullies, which he didn’t, then the shooting is nothing to celebrate. Not because Muh innocent children but because his shooting is being used as an excuse for a scary looking rifles assault weapons ban.

Not le deadliest in US history

How? their pipe bombs were shitty and Dylan's gun was weak Tec 9, Eric didnt hesitate to kill himself after he got the adrenaline shock after being injured in his nose. Not to mention the fact that before death they had experienced powder exhchange with police (in minecraft)
They had more than enough ammo to kill everyone in the library

Based high school shooter

Every high school deserves to get terminated and shot

"I don't goto school on Valentines Day" -Cruz
..but he did

I'll never understand why these people attack schools instead of going into some corporate office or nightclub of rich stacys and chads. The prospect of doing so would be much more fulfilling and I would have a clear conscience.

You know, venting your rage at people who actually matter. People who created this shit world we live in.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back