Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it's friday friday gotta lay down on friday

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
every normie looking forward to the weekend

I have to solve a total of 500 to 700 maths problems tomorrow and if i complete that and i have some remaining time I'll start with the analytical reasoning questions and solve all the material for that on sunday. Looking forward to it:feelsaww:

I have to solve a total of 500 to 700 maths problems tomorrow and if i complete that and i have some remaining time I'll start with the analytical reasoning questions and solve all the material for that on sunday. Looking forward to it:feelsaww:
Based.

If it were me I'd have resolved to give up immediately last week. Thank god the semester is over

If it were me I'd have resolved to give up immediately last week. Thank god the semester is over
Damn i still my last semester next month and then i have to give the MS entrance exams

and it is summer too

Mogs the fuck out of me
I prepared so hard for that shit bro i swear i solved like 100+ mock papers for it solved 3 books for maths 2 for analytical ability i worked ass of from the past three years no social life nothing my parents hate me for not having a social life but want me to score good anyway i try to ignore them but yeah im happy with what ive done with my life. Im aiming to be in the top 10 AIRs I'll mog my cousins into oblivion I'll shit on their fucking faces dude I'll talk to them with an attitude it'll be legendary