Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Its fucking over the fucking passportniggers ruined my life

i would do 10years in jail to live his life for a week

Unpopular opinion: other men are a bigger obstacle to ascension than women

Every guy that ever heard for redpill now copes with Asia.

JFL

Every guy that ever heard for redpill now copes with Asia.
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY PLACE

I REALLY JUST CANT COPE THIS WORLD TAKES AWAY EREVRYTHING FROM ME

IF UCKIN CANT COPE

i would do 10years in jail to live his life for a week

I WOULD SERVE 200 YEARS OF SLICING FLESH TORTURE, NO I WOULD DO 10,000 YEARS OF SLICING FLESH TORTURE BY JAPANESE, GETTING GASSED IN ASUCHWITZ DAY IN DAY OUT ON REPEAT JUST TO LIVE 1 LIFE OF THIS GUY OR OTHER MOGGERS

MY LIFE IS SO FUCKING BRUTAL I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

EVEN SAEMAXX NOW I CANT COPE SEAMAXX SO MANY FUCKING PASSPORTNIGGERS MOGGERS GOING THERE ITS JUST FUCKING OVER

Unpopular opinion: other men are a bigger obstacle to ascension than women
:yes:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGkHrSa083U&ab_channel=FishSmellBad

This will be me if I fail SEAmaxxing

Who am i kidding, if i had the money, i would do the same.

I WOULD SPEND 1 BILLION YEARS IN HELL FOR A 60 MINUTE LIFE OF A GIGA MOGGER.

Seamaxing was always a short term betabux solution at best.

Seamaxing was always a short term betabux solution at best.
I fucking give up on life dude Ill just betabuxx some sea noodle but I cant eevn do that JFL

I wont betabuxx shit though because I will make like 500$ a month JFL THE FUCKING NOODLE WILL MAKE MORE MONEY THAN ME, how can I betabuxx jfl. Fuck that shit man I will just live there and I will try seamaxxing for the year or two Ill spend there. If I fucking fail ascending for two fucking years straight while living in Cebu then you know its truly over and I might as well just GTA jump from the top of my condo tbh.

No parachute though, unlike in GTA san andreas when you go to the top of the building the parachute is always there, but there wont be one for me no not this time

Seamonkeys are ugly anyway

I agree on SEA-maxxing morons.
Yeah what else am I supposed to do huh? What makes me a moron to take the only option left on the table? Should I slave away for the rest of my life and try to betabuxx a 45+ single mother of 5 niggers in my 50s when I have enough cash after slaving in this dogshit economy?

WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS NIGGER TELL ME

I AM NOT FUCKING FAKECEL LIKE THER EST OF YOU NIGGERS I DONT HAVE ANY OPTIONS

YOU THINK I WANT TO FUCKING MOVE TO SOME FUCKING DOGSHIT THID WORLD COUNTRY OUT OF COMFORT?

I WANT TO MOVE BECAUSE I WILL DIE IF I STAY HERE MY LIFE IS HELL HERE

Yeah what else am I supposed to do huh? What makes me a moron to take the only option left on the table? Should I slave away for the rest of my life and try to betabuxx a 45+ single mother of 5 niggers in my 50s when I have enough cash after slaving in this dogshit economy?

WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS NIGGER TELL ME

I AM NOT FUCKING FAKECEL LIKE THER EST OF YOU NIGGERS I DONT HAVE ANY OPTIONS
Nothing personal, dude. I'm a bottom-of-barrel and unwanted ethnic, my guy. Whatever I say has very little impact on the current dating landscape. SEA-maxxing is just feeding the problem. Just my two cents.

Nothing personal, dude. I'm a bottom-of-barrel and unwanted ethnic, my guy. Whatever I say has very little impact on the current dating landscape. SEA-maxxing is just feeding the problem. Just my two cents.
yes you are right, it is feeding the problem

but what can I do man...

Find a fat single mom type
Never.

If I am ever going into relationship with a woman she must be childless Idgf, this is my core requirement.

- Biologically Female.
- Childless.
- 20 to 30 years old.

Not happening unless you betabux hard.

It’s still possible I think. Just go visit for a little and see how it goes before you move there or something

It’s still possible I think. Just go visit for a little and see how it goes before you move there or something
No I am going full blackpill hieroshima nagasaki balls deep pill and burn all my bridges

I am not coming back, Its over I decided to all in its over

No I am going full blackpill hieroshima nagasaki balls deep pill and burn all my bridges

I am not coming back, Its over I decided to all in its over
Well I am at least glad to hear you are not changing plans because of this one YouTuber. I think people on social media will always try to portray themselves in the best light and try to keep others away from what they’ve found.

Well I am at least glad to hear you are not changing plans because of this one YouTuber. I think people on social media will always try to portray themselves in the best light and try to keep others away from what they’ve found.
I will never change the plan

its already too late I already made too many commitments and too many people know about this (this was by design) even my family knows of my SEAmaxx though they heard the family-friendly version.

I told this to many people so that I cant back out anymore because I know I am weak willed and every year I tried I would back out and become depressed. I decided to outsmart myself and force myself to commit by making all this commitments beyond my control.

I will never change the plan

its already too late I already made too many commitments and too many people know about this (this was by design) even my family knows of my SEAmaxx though they heard the family-friendly version.

I told this to many people so that I cant back out anymore because I know I am weak willed and every year I tried I would back out and become depressed. I decided to outsmart myself and force myself to commit by making all this commitments beyond my control.
Good for u man. :feelsautistic:

He's not really a Chad, he doesn't really appeal to the female gaze and he looks like the average redneck who goes to the gym.

On the other hand, I agree with you on the fact of completely leaving this shithole that is Europe to seek to considerably improve your quality of life. I'm more than tired of being passive in my daily life, every day I get depressed at the thought of going out and spending another day in a country that has ostracized me. As time goes by I have seen human relationships deteriorate with the rise of individualism and the commodification of man. My last hope is to emigrate to another region in order to force myself to exploit all the solutions, because here I feel inhibited as if this fucking government absolutely wanted to condition me to adopt a certain way of life. I thought about going to China, Taiwan, Japan or Thailand. For now I'm saving for approximately a year before leaving this country permanently.

Go to a smaller less known country. As long as it's poor you'll be good.