Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's getting worse, rope calls me

• Thread starter SerbBurekConsoomer
  • Start date
SerbBurekConsoomer

SerbBurekConsoomer

heliCOPEter
★★★★★
It's like some higher force said: "Being ugly isn't enough, he needs to be poor (almost african level poor), exposed to eyes all day and terrorised by balkanoid apes."
My dream was to own at least 2 hectares of land and a small house in some village far away. Sadly, stupid richfag leaders decided to feed us bugs in pods. I have nothing to inherit which means I'm doomed if I don't make more than average balkan wage. My greatest fear is being rejected on all good jobs because of my looks. That means I will have to work for 500 euros on construction site with aggressive migrants/balkantards while being bashed by 6ft3 boss who got there by doing nothing.

I feel dread knowing that I will probably be unable to buy any real estate in 10 years. If that nightmare comes true i will commit suicide and leave this toothless life. You simply can't be bottom 10% surviving like a cockroach while being exposed to the fucking eyes almost all the time. This is my last trial that will decide if I live or die (physically) in the next 5-10 years.

brutal

Hugpepe

stay strong e-brate

Criminality can be your best friend.