Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "It's good to give a final push to that which deserves to fail"

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Greycel
I was reading the book "Revolt Against the Modern World" by Julius Evola and I saw that quote.

What are some things that incels can do to give this society the final "push" it needs to fall? No, I'm not talking about going ER in a murderous blaze of glory, but something that's actually effective(fuck you glow niggers). Something that can permanently disrupt this society and its ability to function.

I just googled Julius Evola and looked at images. Some white chads who mogs my looks. Fuck him and all other with chads who are far right. They are not any better than normal chad

I just googled Julius Evola and looked at images. Some white chads who mogs my looks. Fuck him and all other with chads who are far right. They are not any better than normal chad

Focus on the message :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

fuck you glow niggers
My enemy is none of glowies, jews, and elites. It's foids, even though it is supposed foids are 'weaponized' by them. I'd happily join hands with them if it meant life-long sufferings of foids.

Who cares about his message? He most likely got lots of pussy during his lifetime. Fuck him and other stupid chads who can't relate to my pain
@NeverEvenBegan

Who cares about his message? He most likely got lots of pussy during his lifetime. Fuck him and other stupid chads who can't relate to my pain
Room temperature IQ

high iq thread but idrk

Something that can permanently disrupt this society and its ability to function.
Spread the blackpill.

1/3 of males are incels already.

99.9% of males in relationships are cucks.

Reality is brutal by itself.

The sooner men realize it, the sooner they will gravitate towards Marxism-Rodgerism, which is the only practical platform that actually solves our problems

Last edited:
Spread the blackpill.

1/3 of males are incels already.

99.9% of beta males in relationships are cucks

Reality is brutal by itself.

One of the few positives of social media, it's easy to spread the blackpill. Couple with hypergamy and it's like pouring gas to the fire

@NeverEvenBegan
Image 2024 05 20 162101106

Image 2024 05 20 162143856

He was such a Chad, he CREAMPIED a feminist's vagina.
Evola held that "just relations between the sexes" involved women acknowledging their "inequality" with men.[89] He quoted Joseph de Maistre's statement that "Woman cannot be superior except as woman, but from the moment in which she desires to emulate man she is nothing but a monkey."
He was by all accounts an ''evil misogynist'', yet he still creampied a literal feminist's vagina just because he was good looking. So much for ''personality''.

Remember: even a feminist woman would rather get pumped and dumped by a literal misogynist anti-feminist Chad than an ugly nice guy male feminist.

JULIUS EVOLA IS A CHAD FAKECEL CREAMPIER AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT HIM

Good genes come in packages and ugly loners usually didn't do anything great in their lives. And it's obviously way harder to succeed in society for someone like that, so you will naturally not have a lot of famous outcasts. Even the people that are considered the villains were popular and had access to women. The people we can relate to were forgotten before they died.

Can imagine that that’s what normie bullies tell to each other when they see that the incel they’re bullying is on the verge of roping:shock::worryfeels:.

First off weak bait, gray.
Secondly morality isn't objective. Disagree? Burden of proof is on you, bucko. Do whatever you think is good, if you personally think that going ER in order to crash soyciety is a good thing then do it. If not, don't.

First off weak bait, gray.
First off, didn't ask faggot
Secondly morality isn't objective. Disagree? Burden of proof is on you, bucko. Do whatever you think is good, if you personally think that going ER in order to crash soyciety is a good thing then do it. If not, don't.

Never said anything about going ER, i'm already doing my part by leeching off the government

this is chad?

Study STEM and contribute to AI research.

A logical AI will reach blackpilled conclusions and act accordingly. It's our best bet.

Awaken as many bluepilled men as possible. If this is gonna happen we need much much more men to be blackpilled and consciously aware of sociosexual class dynamics

Then once you have enough motivated people you organize them to either infiltrate and subvert the institutions from the inside. Or alternatively you cause enough disruption to the status quo, those in power are forced to concede to a portion of your demands.

My enemy is none of glowies, jews, and elites. It's foids, even though it is supposed foids are 'weaponized' by them. I'd happily join hands with them if it meant life-long sufferings of foids.
Fr. There is no point in being in any far right ideology as an incel, if that ideology also doesnt include making women property.

Because women as a collectove has no royalty to any of these far right ideologies, just will entertain it if its followed by some chad, or becomes a status quo

Study STEM and contribute to AI research.

A logical AI will reach blackpilled conclusions and act accordingly. It's our best bet.
won't matter when all AI is controlled by the jews

Are we capable of pushing anything? I just feel like im caught up in the same wave as everyone else and theres nothing I can do about it. Even swimming against the current would be futile. The only "push" i could give is to myself.

I have zero care in the ideas of someone who claims to be what he's not. We have enough bs like that already. People who think having only one pussy is still being an incel should reconsider what being an incel means.

Spread it. Spread it all you can.