Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy It's hard for men to date now because most men are not worth dating

What an utter pathetic sack of shit, I want to round up all these so called men, who have these self cucked soy views and gas them all. This is why foids egos are through the roof and think they can do whatever they want, and never be in the wrong...

He even thinks that being mocked by toilets is somehow his fault jfl, lost cause.

Just flip the genders and you get a real unpopular opinion.

Blue pilled incels are depressing to watch, their lives must be hell given that they genuinely believe that they can't get a girlfriend because of their "bad personalities" and shit.

Always. ALWAYS. It's so insufferable and rage inducing when you realize and remember this one simple fact:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

"I AM A 27 YEAR OLD VIRGIN BUT MUH FEMINISM GOOD INCELS BAD" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Just be a good little wagecuck bro :soy::soy:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"No you can't say this you incel" :feels:

What an utter pathetic sack of shit, I want to round up all these so called men, who have these self cucked soy views and gas them all. This is why foids egos are through the roof and think they can do whatever they want, and never be in the wrong...

He even thinks that being mocked by toilets is somehow his fault jfl, lost cause.

Just put yourself out there and get mocked by others bro

Blue pilled incels are depressing to watch, their lives must be hell given that they genuinely believe that they can't get a girlfriend because of their "bad personalities" and shit.
I feel sorry for incels with internalised incelphobia. :feelsbadman:

"Not like other Incels" niggas being as soy as ever :feelsseriously:

Also, how would women know if most men aren't worth dating, if they don't even talk to them? Get to know them as people and shit?

Oh, I know, they don't look like this:

jared leto man GIF

Why the hell would she pick you when there's another dude who isn't some rich male model, but atleast he has his own comfortable apartment, a decent job, and independence.
Sweet, when do I get my gf?

All women hold more value than all men, fucking ridiculous. Without stupid laws any guy could pin down a bitch, the difference clear to see.

Gotta prove you're worthy of a woman, never the other way around.

Soyddit

In a decade I've seen society switch from "men and wom*n are the same, just be yourself" to "wom*n are the rightful choosers and can do no wrong, its all your fault incel". Equality to open hypergamy. You can be smart, rich, socially decent, have diverse interests, and donate time to charity, and you still have a "bad personality" because you can't get wom*n. The only indicators of "good personality" are the ones that meet fem*le sexual approval. In past and present, right wing and left wing society, virginity is the ultimate shame for a man.

This was written by a foid :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

typical redpilled fucking retard

plenty of men get laid in college - chads - when the have 0 dollars, no job, and are sustained off parental money

this dude will get a career and a place of his own, work on his "social skills" then wonder why he still gets no pussy

I own a home maybe not an expensive one but I'm still never getting laid.

I own a home maybe not an expensive one but I'm still never getting laid.
If you have a house you're already head and shoulders above like 70% of men :lul:

All women hold more value than all men, fucking ridiculous. Without stupid laws any guy could pin down a bitch, the difference clear to see.

Gotta prove you're worthy of a woman, never the other way around.
I might become mgtow because of this dynamic, because dating itself feels really humiliating to me after all the red and black pills I swallowed. I don’t know if I will ever be able to bring myself to seriously try again with femoids.

I still have a spark of self-respect left, which no bully could ever take away from me, and this spark prevents me from “proving myself worthy” to anyone. Fuck this world, fuck this world in the ass.

Virgin but not Incel, classic

View attachment 885601

In a decade I've seen society switch from "men and wom*n are the same, just be yourself" to "wom*n are the rightful choosers and can do no wrong, its all your fault incel". Equality to open hypergamy. You can be smart, rich, socially decent, have diverse interests, and donate time to charity, and you still have a "bad personality" because you can't get wom*n. The only indicators of "good personality" are the ones that meet fem*le sexual approval. In past and present, right wing and left wing society, virginity is the ultimate shame for a man.
His comment is the manifestation of "You can lead a horse to water but it won't make it drink it". And the replies to this comment are murderfuel. Hard to believe such naiveté and cuckdom exists.

Seriously, this level of soy, self-cucking misandry is really hard to swallow. This is the guy that will offer to pay alimony to the ex-wife's new boyfriend

Guy should put a gun in his mouth and paint the walls with brains.

Had no idea you could sink this low :lul:
Id go mentally insane if I had to blame myself every time a toilet treated me like absolute human trash

Incel in denial simps like these is why we can't have male alliance

Hard to think that this is not some sort of deep satire/troll. But his account is over 3 years old with many posts so I guess not.

"I'm a retarded faggot who made poor life choices so everyone else who doesn't get laid must be one too" :lul:
jfl typical soyboy thoughs process :lul::lul::lul:

Traitors like him who've failed so hard yet not have seen the light can join the foids in receiving the Hamas treatment blood all over the "kibbutz"

Traitors like him who've failed so hard yet not have seen the light can join the foids in receiving the Hamas treatment blood all over the "kibbutz"

>muh 6 million jew children massacred by le bad mudslimes :soy:
Sounds like bullshit

Absurdly idiotic

Will Ferrell Loser GIF

>Most men are losers
>Most women are losers

Both of these are true. The difference is women are allowed to be losers. Nobody cares if a woman is a loser, especially if she’s still good looking.

Pied Piper Crypto GIF by xponentialdesign

Also, you can be incredibly successful, and it means nothing if you’re not attractive. Look at Sam Bankman-Fried. (Former) billionaire that was in an “open relationship” with his ugly girlfriend that still dumped him.

fail hardly art GIF by Tacocat

If you’re 6’4”, you can literally be fat, ugly, unemployed, with a criminal record, and still get laid.

Ask me how I know. Hint: I knew a guy who sold drugs in college just like that.

God plays favorites.

typical redpilled fucking retard

plenty of men get laid in college - chads - when the have 0 dollars, no job, and are sustained off parental money

this dude will get a career and a place of his own, work on his "social skills" then wonder why he still gets no pussy
Commit Season 5 GIF by grown-ish

College/Highschool love is real love. All the dudes that say

>It’s better in the real world

Are coping. They’re just banking on the complex socioeconomic factors of a hierarchical society will socially pressure women into fucking them when they otherwise wouldn’t.

They can’t compete sexually, so they need a woman’s low social status to drive her into their arms.

How I Met Your Mother Party GIF by Laff

In college, Thad the bartender who makes $15/hr gets his dick sucked in the bathroom. The college athlete that makes $0 (before NIL) fucks dozens of women. Nobody cares about your major, or your grades, and your future salary. In college, people just fuck the person they want to, which isn’t you. Nobody cares if you’re a “loser” or not because that hasn’t happened yet.

I know highschool/college athlete Chads who partied and lived it up just to end up unemployed and in debt, but guess what? Those dudes lived more life in 8 years of school than you will the rest of your life. Adulthood sucks. Chad teenagedom is awesome.

Will Ferrell Loser GIF

>Most men are losers
>Most women are losers

Both of these are true. The difference is women are allowed to be losers. Nobody cares if a woman is a loser, especially if she’s still good looking.

Pied Piper Crypto GIF by xponentialdesign

Also, you can be incredibly successful, and it means nothing if you’re not attractive. Look at Sam Bankman-Fried. (Former) billionaire that was in an “open relationship” with his ugly girlfriend that still dumped him.
In my eyes, we are all losers, there’s no way of winning. Failure rate (death) is 100%.

worse than any bluepill faggot he is a traitor to his sociosexual class what a massive faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back