Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill it's hot as fuck dude

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
seriously hot as fuck

meant to post in sewers

Brutal wrongsectionpill

Yup and only gonna get worse. Heat will kill the weak in the future straight up. Search up wet bulb temperatures. We will be getting so much heat that even being covered in water won't be enough to stay cool. Only powerful A/Cs and rotting inside will help

Rather cold where I am. Windy. Make a mistake like this again and your account will be terminated.

It's cold where I live, I just want to move to a tropical island

it's so hot outside i can't even imagine going back to work in a week with this temperature around.
even the tap water isn't working anymore, it barely works for 2 or 3 hours daily then it shut for the rest of the day. i can't imagine what will happen in july when shit gets way hotter.
Yup and only gonna get worse. Heat will kill the weak in the future straight up. Search up wet bulb temperatures. We will be getting so much heat that even being covered in water won't be enough to stay cool. Only powerful A/Cs and rotting inside will help
it's not just being hot that will make things worse. what's more important is that people won't have the same access to water supplies they had in the past and the same goes to food supplies.
just in the last months i have noticed in the company i work in that food supplies like flour, semoule, tomato paste, milk and the essentials are not being available anymore or the prices are getting way higher everyday
people can live in hot temperatures but the bigger problem is the scarcity of food supplies

it's so hot outside i can't even imagine going back to work in a week with this temperature around.
even the tap water isn't working anymore, it barely works for 2 or 3 hours daily then it shut for the rest of the day. i can't imagine what will happen in july when shit gets way hotter.

it's not just being hot that will make things worse. what's more important is that people won't have the same access to water supplies they had in the past and the same goes to food supplies.
just in the last months i have noticed in the company i work in that food supplies like flour, semoule, tomato paste, milk and the essentials are not being available anymore or the prices are getting way higher everyday
We are gonna see some wars for water rights breaking out eventually. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad.

My retard dad won't let me turn on the AC:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

At least you're not in Texas

lifefuel for @wereq, millions of ganges dwellers might indeed die

It's over for icecels.

Whatever

Thoughts on new avi (she’s underage)

3d red angry expression emoji emoticon 477250 38

I felt hot yesterday after I had drank some vodka.

it's over