Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's impossible to compensate for being a turbomanlet

Water wet. Although it depends of location. Turbomanlets may have a chance in Mexico if they wear lifts.

5'3 is brutal.

I have a coworker who is around that height and married, tho.

It's not automatically over unless he's also ugly and/or autistic. But it's very hard.

giga cope. Had a GF at 5'3 when she was 5'8. I also had a math teacher who was balding at 5'3 date a female who was 5'9
LARP :feelskek: incels don't have gfs

giga cope. Had a GF at 5'3 when she was 5'8. I also had a math teacher who was balding at 5'3 date a female who was 5'9

Do they really think that by coming on our forum we'll somehow start listening and agreeing with their bullshit?

Water wet. Although it depends of location. Turbomanlets may have a chance in Mexico if they wear lifts.

6'3 men are wearing turbolifts, I saw a few on YouTube claim that they wear lifts making them 6'6 or 6'8. Once short men adapt tallfags will screw us over. :feelswhat:

6'3 men are wearing turbolifts, I saw a few on YouTube claim that they wear lifts making them 6'6 or 6'8. Once short men adapt tallfags will screw us over. :feelswhat:
What does that make you? You're 6'2"! AKA a tallfag

Never began for turbomanlets :blackpill:

Still not banned though
Thanks for reminding me of how shitty this forum has become