Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story It’s impossible to go through university/college as an incel.

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
> Be me 19 years old first day of university
>meet and talk to this girl who is on my course
>she talks only about herself and her life then asks if I want to go with her to a restaurant
>she doesn’t show up
>see her the next day talking to some random other guy in my course
>make friends with some guy on my course.
>the same day I made friends with him that foid comes over and starts flirting with him in my face.
>she tried to talk to me as if nothing happened but I ignored her
> at this point im skipping all of my lectures and gave up on university.

> I ldar in my dorm room for a year .

U sound non NT af nigga

U sound non NT af nigga
His neurotypicality has nothing to do with it, man. There is a high chance that this guy mogs him to oblivion and that retarded toilet knew what she was doing by performing this act right in front of him.

>she talks only about herself and her life then asks if I want to go with her to a restaurant
>she doesn’t show up
>the same day I made friends with him that foid comes over and starts flirting with him in my face.

It's brutal man and I went through the same thing. I still wanna drop out but it doesn't seen to be a viable option though.

His neurotypicality has nothing to do with it, man. There is a high chance that this guy mogs him to oblivion and that retarded toilet knew what she was doing by performing this act right in front of him.
She probably wanted to get the other guy jealous or something. Classic attention seeking tactic.

I don't know why foids do these types of stuff but they are cruel AF.

She probably wanted to get the other guy jealous or something. Classic attention seeking tactic.
Other guy who ? Bitch didn't even show up at the restaurant.

When i was in university; i was indirectly discriminated by a lot of women. I had a partner on a project
who apparently asked the teacher to switch partners because she didn't like me, and she hadn't even met me.

fuck all the NT faggots

every fkng attempt I’ve had at making new friends or relationships has always failed in the worst way possible
I don't know why foids do these types of stuff but they are cruel AF.
I dropped out of that course and got forced by my parents to do another course. God knows how I will pass this shit since every assignment is group work and I haven’t even spoken to my group.

When i was in university; i was indirectly discriminated by a lot of women. I had a partner on a project
who apparently asked the teacher to switch partners because she didn't like me, and she hadn't even met me.
That is typical foid behaviour. It’s brutal af

every fkng attempt I’ve had at making new friends or relationships has always failed in the worst way possible

I dropped out of that course and got forced by my parents to do another course. God knows how I will pass this shit since every assignment is group work and I haven’t even spoken to my group.
Brutal. Biggest inkwell trait, and what were the reactions of your acquanitances from the previous courses when they found out that you changed course ?? Did they looked down on you or anything like that ?

True if NT means your open to being cucked and social/relationship mogged every day then I’ll happily be non NT
Being cucked sucks.I would prefer to LDAR instead

Brutal. Biggest inkwell trait, and what were the reactions of your acquanitances from the previous courses when they found out that you changed course ?? Did they looked down on you or anything like that ?
Luckily it’s a different city and I didn’t tell any of them I changed course. In 2nd year now and it’s nearly impossible for me to pass this year. First year I thought I was chill with my group but they all betrayed me at the end. They all gave me a bad peer review score and never spoke to me again. 2nd year is brutal because it’s the same people and I don’t have any friends

No university for your face

I've had bad expeiences like that and in my case I was forced to interact with a group of foids during my first year.I felt like they sensed I wasn't normal or maybe something along the line but I was put into group of foids like 3 times jfl. Cannot be coincidence though.Maybe a foid reported that I was giving misogynistic vibes.

Luckily it’s a different city and I didn’t tell any of them I changed course. In 2nd year now and it’s nearly impossible for me to pass this year. First year I thought I was chill with my group but they all betrayed me at the end. They all gave me a bad peer review score and never spoke to me again. 2nd year is brutal because it’s the same people and I don’t have any friends
Fuck these people for giving you poor peer scores. You can never win as an inkwell.

I've had bad expeiences like that and in my case I was forced to interact with a group of foids during my first year.I felt like they sensed I wasn't normal or maybe something along the line but I was put into group of foids like 3 times jfl. Cannot be coincidence though.Maybe a foid reported that I was giving misogynistic vibes.
Fuck them they probably have fun daily and get railed by chad daily. They never invite people like us to social events to have fun or anywhere like that because we’re seen as ‘misogynistic’ or ‘incel’

Fuck them they probably have fun daily and get railed by chad daily. They never invite people like us to social events to have fun or anywhere like that because we’re seen as ‘misogynistic’ or ‘incel’
We will never be a normal human being. It never began.If they have to invite us, it will be to clown us infront of everybody.

I didn’t even finish high school

>she doesn’t show up

Good thing you ignored you. Most modern day men would just sit there and take it. I'd ignore that cum dumpster too

Based. Exactly like what a whore. I don’t even want to talk to her even if it’s just about university work.

I've seen plenty of people on here go to college/uni here
@ElTruecel is one of them

>she doesn’t show up

10 years ago i was starting my first year at university. Feels like 1-2 years ago maximum. Over

the same day I made friends with him that foid comes over and starts flirting with him in my face.
It's normal dude, she just entered a phase where she'll be dating different (good looking) guys for the next few years to find her prince.

I entered uni in 2018 as a bluepilled young boyo full of hopes and expectations.

I finished uni in 2023 as a paragon in the main involuntary celibate forum.

I entered uni in 2018 as a bluepilled young boyo full of hopes and expectations.

It’s a brutal and cruel transition and awakening

fuck them gonorrhea satan bitches

Were not your courses mostly online at that time? I think it maybe better studying online as we do not need to witness many horrible situations with our own eyes.

I entered university in 2015 and finished it in 2018 before the pandemic.

Were not your courses mostly online at that time? I think it maybe better studying online as we do not need to witness many horrible situations with our own eyes.

I entered university in 2015 and finished it in 2018 before the pandemic.
In my case, 7 semesters out of 10 were only real classes, the 3 others were mixed

This is the wrong think u did never talk to girls at the uni
English? I didn’t meet her by myself don’t get me wrong my friend initiated the conversation

English? I didn’t meet her by myself don’t get me wrong my friend initiated the conversation
Fuck man
They start this shit and they put us in the middle of the shity conversation fuck man fuck

Fuck man
They start this shit and they put us in the middle of the shity conversation fuck man fuck
Yeah bro . After that incident it became impossible for me to even make any new friends let alone a relationship. Gym is the only thing I’m doing fuck it all

Yeah bro . After that incident it became impossible for me to even make any new friends let alone a relationship. Gym is the only thing I’m doing fuck it all
Making friends or relationships is like chess u must understand where u gonna put ur feet and why and where r u going every step is calculated

Smart replay but i know u will get what i mean

She wanted to have whats his face beat you it gets her wet. That's the same type of girl who wanders around at night looking drunk and available to lure guys into getting the hell beaten out of them and robbed. Trifling bitch.

She wanted to have whats his face beat you it gets her wet. That's the same type of girl who wanders around at night looking drunk and available to lure guys into getting the hell beaten out of them and robbed. Trifling bitch.
BURN THE WITCHES . THEY PREY OFF OUR INNOCENCE AND GET JOY IN CRUSHING OUR SOUL.

>she doesn’t show up

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: