Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's impossible to live a happy life if you're low IQ

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Too stupid to get any greater education, constantly forgetting things you learned a few seconds ago, it's a misery. One of the only things I've ever enjoyed in life is food and because I'm low IQ I don't even get to enjoy that. If you're low IQ and trying to make a living you're always on the edge of going homeless because the jobs that are accessible to you pay like shit. Life becomes nothing but a primitive boring grind where you never get to enjoy anything outside of fantasizing about hanging yourself. I'd rather I was born in ancient times and got killed off naturally than this torment.

Why not find some skilled trade or something? Unless you are too low iq for that as well. But your posts seem to indicate your IQ can’t be that low.

Not if you are attractive and a women

Why not find some skilled trade or something? Unless you are too low iq for that as well. But your posts seem to indicate your IQ can’t be that low.
Low IQ doesn't always= a lack of being self aware. I've developed a strong since of being self aware as to trades my brain is completely retarded. I'm unable to develop any long term memories.

Low IQ doesn't always= a lack of being self aware. I've developed a strong since of being self aware as to trades my brain is completely retarded. I'm unable to develop any long term memories.
IQ has no correlation with long term memory, or even short term memory. You probably have some other problem, like adhd.

IQ has no correlation with long term memory, or even short term memory. You probably have some other problem, like adhd.
I have difficulty understanding or even learning.

I have difficulty understanding or even learning.
It’s possible you have low iq, but also having a bad memory makes me suspicious it could be something else.