Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's in "Their" blood

Fuck niggers.

You are sick for showing that.
Whoever raised those kids needs to be thrown off a cliff together with his kids

Video evidence that eugenics needs to be an institution.

blacks are not even human being. other races can be trained and tamed , but blacks all act like animals from the birth.

Nate Higgers
Nuck Figgers
Nill Kiggers

So that incels' situation will get even worse?
I think you should say " we should separate races"

feels less evil than average normie curry

So that incels' situation will get even worse?
I think you should say " we should separate races"
With eugenics there wouldn't disadvantaged humans being born into a life of suffering. There wouldn't be the mentally retarded, the violent savages, and the people with disabilities and defects polluting the earth.

Your situation (and all of the rest of ours) will be unchanged. We will all live the rest of our lives as the genetic dead-ends that we are and then die off.

With eugenics there wouldn't disadvantaged humans being born into a life of suffering. There wouldn't be the mentally retarded, the violent savages, and the people with disabilities and defects polluting the earth.

Your situation (and all of the rest of ours) will be unchanged. We will all live the rest of our lives as the genetic dead-ends that we are and then die off.
Better would be mandatory wives on the basis of looksmatch. Every guy has an intrinsic value, he is considered a dead end only because of the late women being hyper hypergamic. By eugenics we will comply to foids

Better would be mandatory wives on the basis of looksmatch. Every guy has an intrinsic value, he is considered a dead end only because of the late women being hyper hypergamic. By eugenics we will comply to foids
Everyone has the exact same intrinsic value: human. Then we break it further down into human: male and human: female. Then we have extrinsic value, like putting more value in certain features and attributes over others.

Everyone has the exact same intrinsic value: human. Then we break it further down into human: male and human: female. Then we have extrinsic value, like putting more value in certain features and attributes over others.
Honestly I don't think these attributes should stop at looks, some are skilled in different craft, looks became important after females became hypergamic. In the non dating sense, even normies and incels have an extrensic value

Whoever raised those kids needs to be thrown off a cliff together with his kids
The ironic thing is no one is likely raising them except for a Mom on welfare.

Curries are just narcissistic
real. and as a curry, i think like they dont have the IQ to figure out if they can get away with the thing they do. so they refrain from it. also no physical strength. boomER currys here constantly try to pull each othER down. they dont even do anything in thiER life except this. i wonder how they get so much energy for such boring and toxic things.

Honestly I don't think these attributes should stop at looks, some are skilled in different craft, looks became important after females became hypergamic. In the non dating sense, even normies and incels have an extrensic value
I did not say that extrinsic value stops at looks. There's a lot that goes into what gives a thing extrinsic value.